Sign in to follow this  
Guest navyman

Key Request From New E-mail

Guest navyman

Hi JD, I recently sent you a e-mail detailing my change of e-mail (for a key request).I have had a change of ISP and so my old e-mail is now defunct.How do I proceed.Regards navyman

Hi JD, I recently sent you a e-mail detailing my change of e-mail (for a key request).I have had a change of ISP and so my old e-mail is now defunct.How do I proceed.Regards navyman
since i don't know your name, i can't say whether this is the case. you can send me an email directly, jd@jdtllc.com and i can verify itusually, a user will send a key request from a new email address, i don't recognize it, reject it with a note that i can't find your email address.they send me a note saying to change their email address from z, to x and i do. and i then look through the rejected emails, and requeue the key request.jd

Guest navyman
since i don't know your name, i can't say whether this is the case. you can send me an email directly, jd@jdtllc.com and i can verify itusually, a user will send a key request from a new email address, i don't recognize it, reject it with a note that i can't find your email address.they send me a note saying to change their email address from z, to x and i do. and i then look through the rejected emails, and requeue the key request.jd
Hi jd, thank you for the reply, I have now downloaded rc from the link you gave me in your e-mail,I have received my key and had my first flight. Thank you very much for your help and supportafter loosing my cd.It all turned out right in the end.Merry Xmas to you and the team.Roy Stevens