Sign in to follow this  
csturdiv

Vistaliners/kittyhawk B732 Engines

Is there a fix/update for the Vistaliners/Kittyhawk B732 that makes the engines spin? Looks somewhat unrealistic to see them not spinning while the engines are on.

If I am not wrong, JT8D's (engines for the 732), have stators (blades that don't move) before the compressor section((blades that move), so this would make it harder to see the compressor blades moving while operating the engines. Hope this helps,regards,Macs :)

Yes that is correct, Mr Cantu correctly modeled the stators in the forward section of the engine.Personally I think its one of the best 737-200 models there is.Hornit

Thanks for the info. I agree, this is a very good model and great to fly! Just added in the shockwave light settings for it and it looks better. Now I just need to add in some engine smoke.