Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

Practice # 6

Practice #6Shorter legs across Australia.Good for practicing getting up and getting down. YSSY - YCBAYCBA - YOOM - Required "Land in South AustraliaYOOM - YTMOYTMO - YDMGYDMG - YGNUYGNU - YBTILast years routing required us to make a stop in South Australia. Other than that, feel free to modify as needed.From Australia, we need to make our way up to VHHX in Hong Kong.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

I have the baton YSSY - YCBA in the RealAir Spitfire.

Mike Beckwith

I have the baton YSSY - YCBA in the RealAir Spitfire.
Baton free at YCBA.Very nice flight in the RealAir Spit. Nice late afternoon colours. I could not see the runway against the surrounding terrain until I was about five miles out.

Mike Beckwith

Guest kias

flying the southland.now is a time for me to fly. so it looks like i'll pick up the official flag and start heading north, i guess.i have the baton YCBA-YOOM in the Realair Marchetti.

Guest kias

good thing this airport had lights. pretty dense.and i couldn't get the dme 112.00 to work. if there wasn't a gps, it would have been a bit more iffy.

I have the baton. YOOM - YTMOIn the IRIS PC9

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Baton Free @ YMTO

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Baton Free @ YMTO
How was the pc-9 Jeff ? I see the Baton is now at YMTO and not at YTMO :) hehe .

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

I was wondering why Buzz chose such an out of the way airport? :( The PC9 is respectable but is not speed demon. It's a bit sensative on landing (and you are familier with my landing technique - three bounce minimum) :( .

How was the pc-9 Jeff ? I see the Baton is now at YMTO and not at YTMO :) hehe .

26aLetj.png

I have the Baton YMTO-YBCS in the Avanti

Active sky X winds are badly lying to me on this run :( My route gave winds of 208@ 65 at the 35 -40 fl but I have 350 @ 70 :( since at level 36 fl :( Does not help plan routes when pushing to 2hr limit grrrrI hope the new ASA addresses this wild inaccuracy

Baton Back at YMTO Away from Pc and returned to find myself back at YMTO ooops :(

Bry,Your avitar is not likely to inspiire confidence from your team mates. :(

Baton Back at YMTO Away from Pc and returned to find myself back at YMTO ooops :(

26aLetj.png

Another Typo? Argh. I need a way to export the text out of GOogle earth.

I was wondering why Buzz chose such an out of the way airport? :( The PC9 is respectable but is not speed demon. It's a bit sensative on landing (and you are familier with my landing technique - three bounce minimum) :( .

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro