Sign in to follow this  
Guest flyingfree762

Fsx To Fs9 Plane Conversion

Guest flyingfree762

Hey,I Need A Favor???Does Any Body Know How To Get FSX Planes Working For FS9???Thanksflyingfree762

Guest magnum_force
Hey,I Need A Favor???Does Any Body Know How To Get FSX Planes Working For FS9???Thanksflyingfree762
I think, from all the reading I do, it works the other way around. FS9 to FSX. But, reverting FSX generic aircraft to FS9, I have never even seen that asked on a forum before.Maybe you could post which FSX aircraft it is you are wanting to revert or convert back to FS9. That would help.Maybe David "Opa" Marshall would know how.If it can be done, he's the one to know.Me don't think it will work. (personal opinion) :(I like the above snowman avatar, that is real neat.

AFAIK, if the plane is built with the new FSX features, it is not compatible with FS9, sorry.

Guest flyingfree762

The aircraft i want to convert is the FA-37 Talon, And The Trike Ultralight. :( CAN IT BE DONE :( flyingfree762 :(

The aircraft i want to convert is the FA-37 Talon, And The Trike Ultralight. :( CAN IT BE DONE :(
No.

Guest flyingfree762

:( That Is Very Anoyying :(

I don't know if this would help relative to what you are wanting or not, but FSD International had a T-37 Talon available as freeware. I just checked their site, and under products is listed a "T-38 / C17 Combo". Unfortunately, I don't think it is free any more, but you might want to search the site a little more carefully than I did. They list the combo @ $19.95.Good luck.RTH

Guest flyingfree762

:( WHY CANT IT BE DONE MICROSOFT GUY WHY :(

Why should it be able to be done?
Hi,Well one thing that comes to mind,.....Microsoft made many buy FSX with a kind of "false running specs marketing". So consequently thousands of simmers have the FSX box way back on the shelfs collecting dust, wishing that at least the aircraft could be backcompatible with FS9.Lets see what the box says.....Windows XP 256 MBWindows Vista 512 MBProcessor 1.0 Ghz Hard Drive 15 GBDirect X 9.0c videocard with 32 MB of Ram and supportAnd that was just one of all the reasons. :(

Staffan

Yep, the Marketing Department really knows their stuff. So why should the ACES Team program for this?

Yep, the Marketing Department really knows their stuff. So why should the ACES Team program for this?
You tell me......Without getting to "into it" they should have known better. After all,...the word "Teamwork" comes to mind :(

Staffan

Microsoft made many buy FSX
Microsoft didn't MAKE anyone buy anything.
Lets see what the box says.....Windows XP 256 MBWindows Vista 512 MBProcessor 1.0 Ghz Hard Drive 15 GBDirect X 9.0c videocard with 32 MB of Ram and support
Are you saying FSX won't run at all on a machine with these specs?Has any version of FS run well on machines with the minimum required specs?I don't have FS2K2 or FS2K, but I wonder how planes from FS9 run on those sims. Or should I be able to run FS9 planes on FS98?ACES creates the programs, Marketing sells them. Neither one can be held accountable for the performance and actions of the other.Just my 2 cents worth. :(

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif