Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Really Off Topic... Any Music Fans?

I thought I'd show off my other talent besides helping people with their FS addons for once: :( I play lead guitar in a professional rock band and we recorded this at a big show two nights ago, it's our cover of Trans-Siberian Orchestra's version of the Christmas song "Carol of the Bells." I'm the bald guy on the left...

You can hear our own music at http://www.myspace.com/sketchinginstereo We're about to make a pretty big announcement in the next week or so...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Very cool Ryan. :(You'll have to let me know if you guys are ever in the KC area.

WOW!!! Ya'll did really good!! I've seend the Transiberian Orchestra live and you sounded just like them. I'm trying to learn guitar myself.James Johnson

Nice sound guys, as choas81 says let me know if yaour ever in the Dallas, Fort worth area I would love to come out and see ya'll. Also if your in the area and need a FOH or Mon guy I would love to do some stuff for ya (I like the style of music). But in any case good luck to you makin' it big it's hard but very worth it.Ryan "Tex" Gann

Guest lgvpilot1

Tabs!!!!!!The name makes sense now Flailing after dark is a great tune !!maybe you should stick a strat in the MD11 for fs9 instead of a pogo stick!!or even better a musicman stingray bass !!!Have you got any more of your own music online ?Id like to hear some more Mark

Guest Alias

Gosh...it sounds like a record...hat off. :(

Nice sound guys, as choas81 says let me know if yaour ever in the Dallas, Fort worth area I would love to come out and see ya'll. Also if your in the area and need a FOH or Mon guy I would love to do some stuff for ya (I like the style of music). But in any case good luck to you makin' it big it's hard but very worth it.Ryan "Tex" Gann
Hey Ryan (nice name!),The guy who produced our CD is actually a pretty big pro FOH guy, so we'll probably be taking him with us on tour. That's cool though that you know the biz haha.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Tabs!!!!!!The name makes sense now Flailing after dark is a great tune !!maybe you should stick a strat in the MD11 for fs9 instead of a pogo stick!!or even better a musicman stingray bass !!!Have you got any more of your own music online ?Id like to hear some more Mark
My screenname actually comes from my other day job besides PMDG, which is making professional guitar transcription books of popular rock and metal albums for Hal Leonard and Alfred Publishing. (known colloquially as "tabs", short for tablature) I've got something like 40+ of those books to my credit now.Thanks on Flailing - we'll definitely rerecord that at some point with better quality, the version that's up there now is off our first CD that's basically just a demo really, there's some stuff we'd like to change in that hehe. Hopefully we're about to get the chance...
Very cool. Is there a (legal) way to get an mp3 version of that track?P
Of the TSO cover? All we have is that camcorder recording right now - we're gonna try to record it properly at some point though.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

Nice to hear that there are other musicians to i am a guitar player for about 14 years clip was cool maybe you can check my vid out

Johan

Nice to hear that there are other musicians to i am a guitar player for about 14 years clip was cool maybe you can check my vid out
Johan
You have good vibrato, unlike a lot of people who post on youtube (which is very good, it's one of the hardest things to develop) If I could give a couple suggestions I'd say work on your timing/rhythm and make sure your bends get all the way up to their target pitch. Nice wah licks though hehe.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg