Sign in to follow this  
Guest FPSFREAK

LAGO FALCON RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONG guys!!!I bought it and took it for a test run....and it is AMAZING!!!!You guys gotta see it....the screenshots just don't do it justice!!!!!!Very smooth handeling, the sounds are AWESOME, and the visual model is 2nd to NONE!!!If you have been waiting for a good military aircraft and got a little cash to blow go for the LAGO Falcon...you won't be disappointed!!Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Hi Shane, yeah me wants to buy it.If u got time can post some pics of the VC, here or over in the Lago forums. :)

>Hi Shane, yeah me wants to buy it. >>If u got time can post some pics of the VC, here or over in >the Lago forums. :) Tomorrow morning I will make a complete new set of screenshots of all liveries, all 2d panels (8!) and a video of the VC. We only finished all gauges this night after a very heavy all night session and I simply did not have the patience today to do something like that. As not all gauges were working before I could not do a complete set of shots.There is a nice set of the C and D external models here:http://forum.videogame.it/noncgi/ultimateb...ic;f=5;t=000432http://forum.videogame.it/noncgi/ultimateb...ic;f=5;t=000433Copy the links to IE because the the Avsim reader seems to think a ';' is not allowed in a link.Mathijs

Guest kyle

Looks good, this one is going on ths shopping list. Thanks for the heads-up!

Looks great...but you can get Falcon4 for $10, patch to SP3, buy Aeyes 1600x1200 cockpit for $10 (www.cockpit.nl) ...which looks the same or better...and actually get to learn and use ALL of those combat systems, avionics, and weapons in a real-time dynamic campaign and pretty much ALL the buttons/switches work. Sorry - I love FS2K2 but never figured why I'd want a military jet in it when it doesn't simulate the combat/weapon aspect... Ironically I did get the Mig-21 from Captain Sim...but just don't ever really fly it.

Guest FPSFREAK

I ordered mine at 7 AM eastern time this am and I'm still waiting for my product key!! It's funny though they already charged my credit card.. Oh well they have till 7 am tom...Chomping at the bit here.LOLBobby

>Looks great...but you can get Falcon4 for $10, patch to SP3, >buy Aeyes 1600x1200 cockpit for $10 (www.cockpit.nl) >...which looks the same or better...and actually get to >learn and use ALL of those combat systems, avionics, and >weapons in a real-time dynamic campaign and pretty much ALL >the buttons/switches work. Sorry - I love FS2K2 but never >figured why I'd want a military jet in it when it doesn't >simulate the combat/weapon aspect... Ironically I did get >the Mig-21 from Captain Sim...but just don't ever really fly >it. Yes, very good point. We do not even want to compete with that superb sim. It's a different sim, different product. We created an FS 2002 Falcon, so people can fly in in the simulator they like to use.If you are into the F-16 in a big way and want to shoot, Falcon 4 is your choice. If you want to fly an F-16 all over the world, in real weather, good ATC, we think we got the best F-16. I personally feel the F-16 is the best VFR aircraft ever build, perfect to do some sight seeing in. That's something you can't do in Falcon 4 without getting bored real fast:-)Mathijs KokLAGO

>I ordered mine at 7 AM eastern time this am and I'm still >waiting for my product key!! It's funny though they already >charged my credit card.. Oh well they have till 7 am >tom...Chomping at the bit here.LOL >>>Bobby I answered you in detail in Topic #19739 .With greetings,Mathijs KokLAGO

Guest FPSFREAK

Yes you did M and I am thrilled to death with it. Great work. One of the best out there !!Thanks again,Bobby