Sign in to follow this  
StoneC0ld

Official 2009 Check-in

I need to make a list of active or inactive Team AVSIM pilots who should be given the required backstage passes.So far, I have (based on going through about 2 pages of posts):StoneC0ld (myself, of course) buzzbee Highmike jt_williams Bryan Rosier arvvoo Veloskey cbtaylor JockHA VinceN DarkCharizma svenks jwenting Windryder epwatson MM sfoofficer spokes2112Great OzzieWithout going through 6 or more pages of posts, which I don't have time for.... Am I missing anybody else that needs a backstage pass? Should any of these listed above be removed from the list? I'm also not totally sure at this point about the few new guys..Sorry for any rush, but I need this info ASAP, preferably next day or two, in order to try and have everybody setup from the beginning without delays...Thanks!

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

This year i haven't seen any of the following yet :jwentingsfoofficerspokes2112Great OzzieBut thats not to say they won't turn up :(Of the new guys we have:kiasGary Buskawho have been involved in practices and:Ian007 Emile061 have both expressed an interest but haven't been involved in practices yet.There's also a friend of buzz's who was online last night with us RNDGUY(Travis) i think his name was

Harv.png?dl=1

Ok, so I'll just leave those four off the list until we hear from them... (Especially since I couldn't have Jeroen added until he re-registers here anyway... :()But the question is... Do we go ahead and give the passes to the new guys who haven't yet participated, or should we wait?

I have emailed my friend and asked him to register on the forums. Funny story. He and I used to fly Sublogic Flight Sim way back in High School and met again this past summer at our 20th reunion and turns out we both still Sim.

Ok, so I'll just leave those four off the list until we hear from them... (Especially since I couldn't have Jeroen added until he re-registers here anyway... :()But the question is... Do we go ahead and give the passes to the new guys who haven't yet participated, or should we wait?

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

You got me.. :) All ready to go.. trying to get FSX and FS9 working right.. Don't have any addons for FSX but got lots for FS9. Looking forward to this years race..

spacer.png

Guest Windryder

Hi Folks,Just checking in with the list. I am going thru my FS9 models, and will be flight testing asap.I am usually on every night; cant wait to get on a private server here and start flying.WindRyder

I have emailed my friend and asked him to register on the forums. Funny story. He and I used to fly Sublogic Flight Sim way back in High School and met again this past summer at our 20th reunion and turns out we both still Sim.
buzzbee---I am here and registered.....Rndguy35---Flight sim pilot for over 10 years willing and able to fly 'round the world! If you need more info, please let me know.

Travis.png?dl=1

I'm not sure about jwenting, he's no longer a member of this forum :( , he was also showed as "inactive" on the old forum for a few months. I have no idea why though.
Apparently arvvoo is no longer registered here either....

Apparently arvvoo is no longer registered here either....
Hi Dave just Check Harv`s name . Its Arrvoo not Arvvoo . dont know if this helps :)

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Hi Dave just Check Harv`s name . Its Arrvoo not Arvvoo . dont know if this helps :)
Yeah, I just caught that when looking through a practice thread to see who might have been left out of the RTW group, when I saw a supposedly non-existent user flying a practice leg... :(

Guest kias

hi.want to make an official check in.ready to fly.joel

Spokes2112 (Roman) checkin in - probably won't be practicing "too" much until after the holidays. Flying - ** P-51D, F-8F Bearcat by Michel Miguad, RealAir Spit MK XIV, And found a new one (FAST) Hawker Sea Fury T MK 20 by David Hanvey & Paul Berry (sfrel2.zip) - only 60 built though.. Is that enough?

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Spokes2112 (Roman) checkin in - probably won't be practicing "too" much until after the holidays. Flying - ** P-51D, F-8F Bearcat by Michel Miguad, RealAir Spit MK XIV, And found a new one (FAST) Hawker Sea Fury T MK 20 by David Hanvey & Paul Berry (sfrel2.zip) - only 60 built though.. Is that enough?
In addition at least 10 real-life flying examples of the model, type, and specific version of the simulated aircraft must have been produced and put into service.
Sounds to me like that Sea Fury exceeds the requirement six-fold, so it sounds legal to me... Based on the 2008 rules, at least, and assuming it won't change for 2009...I submitted the request to add you to the party... :)

Hope to cya'll soon in the private bash.. BTW the Seafury ( only tested once ) does not add up to it's expectations, horribly slow against the RW numbers & it's got a Jerry Beckwith air file !! Dunno, could be pilot error too. :( Going to test it some more in the upcoming days/months.Roman

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap