Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest meekal

Yes,i Am Well Now, And Thanks A Lot

Guys, I don't mind sharing the fact that I had a stroke, a consequence of the stress of work and circumstances. However, my motor skills are intact -- including, importantly, my simming skills! I am very lucky that I suffer no consequences.My doctor then decided that I had cancer because of an "unintended weight loss". Fortunately, that was not the case.I am well now, have put on my weight back, and enjoy each day and especially my children who are budding economists, accountants and lawyers. My younger daughter wants to fly F-15s for the US Air Force since she is an American citizen but worries she might have to go and bomb her father's country. My son is undecided as yet about what he wants to do. His greatest fascination at the moment is his GPS on his cell phone.Your kind thoughts are appreciated.Meekal PS Doc, you still have not told me how you remember the exact date we met for lunch in Washington DC. Do you keep a black book?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Meekal,I do not keep a black book. Not of the addresses and ratings sort, nor do I have stacks of old Daytimer inserts cluttering up the place.But you asked, and I must divulge how I can remember the date.Very simple. I have a picture taken of me on that trip. It was on one of the train trips on the North East Corridor that was the reason for my trip to DC. I simply looked at the data on the picture that indicated when it was taken. Once I knew what day it was taken, it was simple to remember that the day before we dined together at the IMF.Doc Bryant

Meekal,You can check out my web site for the day I met Doc in Texas. I was flying back from the El Paso area and stopped for lunch with Doc on October 16, 2005. http://www.n2prise.org/rv9a183.htm
Jerry. What a beautiful aircraft you have. I would love a ride in it!!Meekal
Meekal,I do not keep a black book. Not of the addresses and ratings sort, nor do I have stacks of old Daytimer inserts cluttering up the place.But you asked, and I must divulge how I can remember the date.Very simple. I have a picture taken of me on that trip. It was on one of the train trips on the North East Corridor that was the reason for my trip to DC. I simply looked at the data on the picture that indicated when it was taken. Once I knew what day it was taken, it was simple to remember that the day before we dined together at the IMF.Doc Bryant
...and to think I thought you came all the way to DC to see me.......Meekal