Sign in to follow this  
Guest AVA

American Virtual Airlines

Guest AVA
Untitled-2-1.jpg As a real world pilot and flight simulators as my hobby I always wanted to find that perfect VA. That airline that would have everything you can find in the real world from a president of a workers union to the chief pilots to getting paid(virtual) the same diem per hour a pilot gets paid in real life . But it was not like that. Many Va's offer great service while other lack and others just abuse of their power. I have been given the option to get this Va running with services paid by one of the flight clubs I attend. I took this opportunity and here we go. We want to have a VA that would make every simmer feel at home. You dint like something in the operations talk to your union president. We are the first virtual airline to also simulate a workers union. Why? because If I want a flight to be added or if something is bothering me I don't want to be going trough forums. I want it to be done fast. Then what is the job of the hub manager? well the hub manager is there to make sure that the airline is running on time(The onetime machine) not to solve personal problems. Flight simulator was a great tool to me and still is so i would like to share my experience with you. The airline will also open a type rating center. Were here to have fun. Remember when we open our doors in the near future you will be amaze. God bless America, Nelson ColladoIf any suggestions or any question contact me at Nelsoncollado@aol.com. (WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH JOINAVA.ORG or AALVIRTUAL.COM)

Guest AVA

This airline could not be going to operation due to the lack of time that can put into it. As well I would like to apologize to Joinava.org and to aavirtual.com for not asking permission to use their names. If you would like to fly in the virtual skies I strongly recommend both of these two airlines as they offer a great service to the community.