Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GSalden

Zooming Out With Virtual Cockpitn Md-11--> Triplehead2go

Hi all,Incredible plane.Is there a way to zoom more out when using the virtual cockpit ?I would like to spread the window bars across the 3 screens and have more left front view.Now at the far left there is the window bar from the cockpit.To obtain this I need to zoom out more than I can now.Any suggestions ?Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Moving your seat back might work, I think its "hold CTRL and Shift down together then press either Backspace or Enter repeatedly to move the seat forward and back.

I run it with a triple head. Except I don't use "full screen mode" I window mode it and stretch to fit as needed. THEN I can also undock the popup windows I want in 2D, like the FMC, etc. :) Makes for a very nice view, along with 60-70% zoom I can see everything. Also use bezel management built into the TH2Go and I get plenty of forward view. The divider ends up being close to the left side of my middle monitor and honestly out of the way :)

Thanks Andy,I will give it a try this evening.

Makes for a very nice view, along with 60-70% zoom I can see everythingCould you post som e screenshots ?

I wish i could, but they'd be above the limit of size. :) Maybe I can do 3-wide with 3 separate shots. :) One for each screen. I will try to do that tonight for you.

Makes for a very nice view, along with 60-70% zoom I can see everythingCould you post som e screenshots ?

Hi all,Is there a way to zoom more out when using the virtual cockpit ?Any suggestions ?Thanks in advance.
The simplest way I know of in FSX is to hold down your space bar and role your mouse wheel. That zoom level is limited to about 0.3 (I think). As far as I know, that is the limit.Best,Vin PMDG