Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Timothy Metzinger's Advanced Operations Tutorial v2

Guest Kudosaur

What happened to this tutorial? I heard great things about it and all signs lead to the library to download it, but it's not there. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

It's no longer available. This has been discussed in the forums before. I thought I still had the zip file, but couldn't locate it. I printed it out, both versions, so I can't send it to anyone.

Guest Kudosaur

Thanks anyways, I really appreciate it. I found a link to it and the reasons why it was taken off. I really hope he is making a new manual, free or not. This manual is top notch and would really love to see a revised version.

Hi Kudosaur...any chance of sending me the link to the tutorial please!!Dave

I have got it. If you are on 'Skype' I could send it to you?Private mail me, for details those interested and I will zip it for transfer. ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png