Sign in to follow this  
Guest SoarPics

Send an email to Mayor Daley regarding your thoughts on

I've tried to sit out of these threads, but it's getting to the point where this forum is no longer dedicated to MSFS, but has instead become a "save Meigs" forum. I hope the forum moderators see this, and consider moving the Meigs threads over to hanger chat...Knowing how the Daley dynasty operates, an email is not going to sway him. I was born in, and spent my early years in Chicago, under the "old" mayor Daley. I did not know I was living in a democracy until I moved to California. The land that Meigs sits on is worth its weight in gold. That is the currency that Chicago politicians listen to, not emails from a simming community, many of which have never set foot in Chicago.Still, if people think these threads are worthwhile, just to vent, that's great. But let's think of moving them to Hangar Chat, so MSFS info isn't buried....

John, I dont think a couple of posts addressing the matter make much difference, but I will have to agree that there have been WAY too many seperate threads on the same exact topic. I seperated my post from the first main post because I posted the mayors email address....that post got buried within a half an hour of another post with the same info and about 3 others about writing Daley. For the most part I think the users of this forum do a pretty good job of staying on topic and posting things where they need to go, but this is definitely out of hand.Craig

Guest SoarPics

To e-mail Mr. Daley would assume that he cares what the public thinks about his actions. Clearly, he doesn't. This is about what he and his merry band of theives want, not what the people may (or may not) want.If you wish to e-mail someone about his actions, consider your Congressman and both State Senators. Bug them. Express your dismay at his terroristic methods. Make them understand that his derailing the democratic process is dangerous and unacceptable.Myself, I've contacted a certain U.S. Attorney who has been a friend for years. Who knows, in the end maybe it can be proven that Daley and his minions violated U.S. law.Gathering petitions and voicing your anger to the Daley machine is a waste of energy. As the saying goes... "Think outside the box". The box in this case being Daley's kingdom.And I agree with John... time to move all these threads to the Hanger Chat forum.