Sign in to follow this  
StoneC0ld

Private Forum Created

Private forum has been created here on Avsim, everyone as mentioned in the check-in thread should have access to see and access it, everyone else will not see it.Please check in there and reply to the new check-in thread in there to ensure everybody has the required access to use that forum, thanks.Edit: Or let me know here if you're having any problems accessing it (if you were on the list), or if you can see and access the forum when you're not supposed to be.Thanks a lot! :)

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

I don't see a private forum anywhere (where would i find it?). Am i not added or am i just being dumb :(

Harv.png?dl=1

I don't see a private forum anywhere (where would i find it?). Am i not added or am i just being dumb :(
You must not be a true RTWR racer, see how all of us real racers are all part of the elite forum group known as "RTW Race Team", while you're just a common "Member"

You must not be a true RTWR racer, see how all of us real racers are all part of the elite forum group known as "RTW Race Team", while you're just a common "Member"

Harv.png?dl=1

I'm beginning to think you're evil DC :(
I typo'ed your username in the list I submitted to be added to the group (doubled the v not the r), so may be a bit late in getting your backstage pass.... Buzzbee was on the list, but apparently got missed.. I sent a message to correct these, don't know if it's been fixed yet...

Guest Gary Buska

I also do not see the private forum my log on is Gary Buska

Guest jbinner

Gary, try now?? also, make sure you still have AVSIM staff rights, I had to flip-flop the groups, but let me know.If it still doesn't work make sure to log off the forums then back in.

I also do not see the private forum my log on is Gary Buska

How do I get into the club?

Private forum has been created here on Avsim, everyone as mentioned in the check-in thread should have access to see and access it, everyone else will not see it.Please check in there and reply to the new check-in thread in there to ensure everybody has the required access to use that forum, thanks.Edit: Or let me know here if you're having any problems accessing it (if you were on the list), or if you can see and access the forum when you're not supposed to be.Thanks a lot! :)

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

How do I get into the club?
I PM'ed jbinner to add you, as he apparently missed you on the list... I guess he hasn't gotten to it yet, or missed the message...

Guest Gary Buska
Gary, try now?? also, make sure you still have AVSIM staff rights, I had to flip-flop the groups, but let me know.If it still doesn't work make sure to log off the forums then back in.
Thanks John I found it

Guest jbinner

Didn't see a PM, but I got him added now.Try it now, should be working.

I PM'ed jbinner to add you, as he apparently missed you on the list... I guess he hasn't gotten to it yet, or missed the message...

I typo'ed your username in the list I submitted to be added to the group (doubled the v not the r), so may be a bit late in getting your backstage pass.... Buzzbee was on the list, but apparently got missed.. I sent a message to correct these, don't know if it's been fixed yet...
I see Gary and buzz got added but i'm still not.

Harv.png?dl=1

I just noticed this at the top of the forums page. There is a link.

I see Gary and buzz got added but i'm still not.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Guest jbinner

you're added now. We had a mis-spelling on your screen name previously.

you're added now. We had a mis-spelling on your screen name previously.
Cheers thanks a lot :(

Harv.png?dl=1