Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

Practice #7

Practice continues. Propose that we take the baton up to Hong Kong's Kai Tak (VHHX) and then turn back for the Indian Ocean 2 Corridor. Suggested Route:WABP WASRRPMQRPUBVHHX (Bonus Airport in 2008)VVDNWMKP (Start of IO-2 Corridor)IO-2 (Corridor Flights)WMKP-VCCC-VRMM-FSIA-FMCH I have the baton WABP-WASR.In the EH101.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Baton Free @ WASR

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Wingman for Jeff WABP - WASR in the DA Cheyenne.
Wingman down at WASR. Duenna good. Nice trade winds in the tail today.

Mike Beckwith

Guest kias

good morning. i have the baton WASR-RPMQ in the kingair 350.i'm still having to sort through the rules. but i think we can only take pistons or turboprops on these normal legs. i expect to post some rules questions in the rtwr forum at some point.looks now like i could might have taken an in-between airport. because it's over 2 hours. this one looked interesting because there's no navaids on the field. still working this out.

Guest kias

while i'm on to this. this default kingair seems to keep lagging. either i need to get things together with the aeroworx or find some other fast turbos. i know the rules were talking about more variety of planes. so any recomendati's on some fast turboprops?

Guest kias

wrecked it. darn it. baton back at WASR

wrecked it. darn it. baton back at WASR
Hi Joel,Looks like there is some error with the time as well, baton time 13 hours? Do you have some program that sets the time in FS, to sort out the time zones or something like that? If so, you will need to disable that program.As for fast turboprops, the Avanti is very popular in the race, otherwise WWII fighters like the P-51 or P-38 is usually quite fast.

Guest kias

this flight kind of hit the gutter ... as well as the last. had it in sight.... with patterns at 400ft. go figure.those planes look familiar. may as well pick them up.that 13 hours... i don't get that either. i wondered if i hadn't paused it or something. i set that time manually according to UTC. and the posts match the flight time. not sure. it says errors: 1. that must mean a count. some fs time zone flip over or something?

this flight kind of hit the gutter ... as well as the last. had it in sight.... with patterns at 400ft. go figure.those planes look familiar. may as well pick them up.that 13 hours... i don't get that either. i wondered if i hadn't paused it or something. i set that time manually according to UTC. and the posts match the flight time. not sure. it says errors: 1. that must mean a count. some fs time zone flip over or something?
I think the duenna just looks at the FS UTC time, so time zones shouldn't matter. Maybe it's just a glitch after you crashed or something. You don't need to set the time manually though, there is a "Sync time" button in the duenna that sets the time for you :(

Baton back at WASR.Messed up the descent, then stalled it trying to come in too fast. I'm glad its only practice

Harv.png?dl=1

I have the Baton WASR-RPMQ in P-51 H LR

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Baton is free at RPMQ nice long flight in the pony :) Duenna seems to think I landed at "RPMT" but such an airport does not exist :) well I can assure you all the Baton is at RPMQ :)

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Nice work Bry, Very fast flight in the Pony.

Baton is free at RPMQ nice long flight in the pony :) Duenna seems to think I landed at "RPMT" but such an airport does not exist :) well I can assure you all the Baton is at RPMQ :)

26aLetj.png