Sign in to follow this  

Logitech Freedom 2.4 stick

Has anybody tried out this stick yet? I read a review that it was a very good stick. The only thing I'm wondering is if you can disable the twist function so I can use my CH rudder peddals. I know I couldn't do that with my MS Sidewinder stick. :(

Guest Grey_Wolf

I dont know about Logitech's newest stick but every Logitech twist stick I've owned has a lock for the twist feature. Having Fun Grey_Wolf

Just disable the sticks z axis in FS under Options/controls/assignments.Works with my MS FF 3DPro and CH Pro Pedals. Great for flying helos or the Extra 300SCF-AOA

Hmmmm; Well I tried using my MS Sidewinder and disabling the "Rudder" access within FS2002, but my CH pedals still won't work. Is there a trick to this? :) I would really like to use my stick instead of the CH yoke when I'm flying a plane that has a stck control, but just haven't had any luck getting the pedals to work with joysticks with twist rudders. Any ideas?Thanks.