Sign in to follow this  
gassa

X-graphics Together With Asa In Fs9

Hello,I own Asv6.5, ASX and X Graphics. Since all HIFISIM products worked really well for me over the years I will of course buy ASA.Is it possible that ASA will use X-Graphics for updating my FS9 textures?As far as I know X-Graphics was designed for FSX, so it would be interesting if it will be usable for FS9 also, since ASA will work in both sims.Kind regardsMartin

Hi,No, we just can't get X Graphics to work with FS04. In fact, ASA will contain no graphics package. But what you will be able to do is run the graphics portion of ASv6.5, close it down and then run ASA. There will be a feature in ASA to save your favorite graphics so this should help a bit also.Thanks!