Sign in to follow this  
Guest ASibley

Goose Bay @ Labrador Regional Airports Release

Guest Lucky

Hi All Flight Ontario will be releasing this freeware scenery later this week.It will include a full highly detailed version of CYYR Goose Bay Airport/NATO base.as well as 14 Atlantic coastal comunities from Mary's Harbour up to Nain.See screen shots below for a sneak peekAl Sibley Flight Ontaro

Guest belga1

Hello,Nice!I see (at Goose Bay) the displayed "Vulcan" as static plane :)Regards.xmas_kt010.gif

Guest dewliner
Hello,Nice!I see (at Goose Bay) the displayed "Vulcan" as static plane :)Regards.xmas_kt010.gif
Hi from Kevin at Goose Bay .Yes , We have the Vulcan and the Voodoo , both placed in the Scenery . Maybe You remember the Voodooas well . All the Best ,Kevin Pardy

Guest belga1

Hello,Just discovered the existence of the Flight Ontario group cause the latest release "Goose Bay"I wonder if this group will plan in the future to make some New Foundland airports ...One interesting (not originaly in FS2004 cause desafectation) will be the old US base (not far from Argentia) at Placentia bay..http://www.geocities.com/argentia_ca/Georg...tiaMemories.htmhttp://www.geocities.com/argentia_ca/Argen...ayJimBishop.htmI visited the airport ages ago ... the runways still there and some ramps for the hydroplanes.Anyways in the eighties I see some local"Canso" made some landing there ....I checked on Google earth and the runways still there...The buildings are ruin and still some hardened shelters and some fueling stations...Very interesting surroundings there ... just a tough..BTW .. I don't remember the Voodoo at display at Goose Bay Regards.santa2.gif

Guest belga1

Hello,Goose Bay test.Great scenery and FPS friendly.....snap01041.jpgsnap01042-1.jpgSomething strange .. as in this place .. the plane crashed in some "invisible object" ....snap01045.jpgRegards.frosty.gif

Guest Lucky

Turn crash detection off. Also keep the water quality slider all the way to the left.This scenery has custom water textures to give the really sandy dull water color and having the slider up will give you a pinkish purple color.The instructions should mention this. PLEASe take the time to read them as there are important notes mentioned to enhance this scenery.Also note the scenery is much better with the AI files we have refered to in the instructions. This will add all the necessary traffic for not only Goose Bay but all the airports listed.Thanks and enjoy.Al SibleyFlight Ontario

Guest Lucky

Hello,The Voodoo has been sitting there for many years.It broke down, sat off the runway forever and was eventually relocted just outside the main terminal As for other Newfoundland sceneries Im presently working on CYDF Deer lake for FS9 and FSX and with the teams help, hope to add Stephenville, Gander,St Johns and many more in the future. Check out places like St Lewis Labrador and Makkovik as well as Cartwright. These towns as well as others are really nice to fly around now. Lots of eye candy,lolAl Sibley Flight Ontario

Guest dewliner
Hello,The Voodoo has been sitting there for many years.It broke down, sat off the runway forever and was eventually relocted just outside the main terminal As for other Newfoundland sceneries Im presently working on CYDF Deer lake for FS9 and FSX and with the teams help, hope to add Stephenville, Gander,St Johns and many more in the future. Check out places like St Lewis Labrador and Makkovik as well as Cartwright. These towns as well as others are really nice to fly around now. Lots of eye candy,lolAl Sibley Flight Ontario
Hi Al . You must mean the Vulcan , it is the Aircraft located near the Terminal Building . The Voodoo is located almost a Mile from the Terminal . Iwas going to post the same thing as You about the Crash Detection and the Water settings . Is the Scenery available for Download somewhere ? I havent seen it on Avsim or Flightsim Yet ?Have a Great VFR Day .Kevin Pardy