Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Section F8's F86 Sabre

I am BLOWN AWAY!....this is SERIOUSLY GOOD work....Can't remember having so much fun and immersion than at the controls of this aircraft.And...boy...do you have to know what you are doing in this baby....there is no 'slop-of-forgiveness'. You fly like a turkey, you find yourself quickly in the ground of the 'farm'.....WOW!My extreme compliments and many thanks for this superb freeware offering.What a Christmas present...:)Thank you! Thank you!Mitch

Here Here!!!!I totally agree.Out of the box this one is plenty of fun if that is your thing, but you for sure will be missing some fine features. It takes a little reading from the well documented manual, readme, and htl file to grasp everything that has been included. Ummmm. Just had to make a dead stick landing. Had plenty of fuel, but some tanks were empty. Now to bone up a bit on fuel management procedures and air starts after a flameout.I am a bit surpirsed that there has been so little response. I would have thought that the comments on this fine contribution would be overflowing. Some well respected names are to be thanked, including Jan Visser, Hansjorg Naegele, Robert Young, Cliff Presley, Jan Rosenberg and Dudly Meriques. THANKS HEAPS guys! I hope the FS community appreciates this freeware offering as much as I do. As I understand it, final tweaks are being done for an FSX version. Maybe it will get more attention and response then.Happy flying:RTHEdit: For waht it is worth, there is also a fine review of this bird at: http://www.avsim.com/pages/1208/SectionF8/F86.htmThanks to Alexis Esquerra.

Here Here!!!!I would have thought that the comments on this fine contribution would be overflowing.
Too busy flying it.

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif