Sign in to follow this  
DC10

Public Statement about Jet-Precision

Guest jon_151

To all our supporter,Today, Wednesday 2nd April 2003, I am calling it a day for Jet Precision. A little internal problem have caused us to split because of it.I am still in a shock, but I am not going to care more. So I would like to take this chance to thank the community for supporting us and to enjoy our repaints, it's been great receiving a lot of support in our forum, in our email from you, that's what make us strong, all your humble support, we valued all your support.I will go to my own venture, as well as other members in JP, I wish them all the best.Like my wise man say, "Sooner or later, party will be over, a party can't last forever."So I am the one who is most thanking each JP members and you all, for the great support upon us.Jet-Precision forum and site still open until I a certain time unindicated.Thank You all so much for all your support to us.

perhaps that's the bad thing, but the good thing is that the talented painters of the group will still continue, to serve with all their sincerity, and contribute to painting in the FS community..RIP JP ;)Cheers,Dickson :D