Sign in to follow this  
Guest Airtime

Scenery Add Ons

Guest Airtime

Greetings,I have been away from FS for quite a few months but now I am back with a fairly powerful system that can adequately run FSX. I fly mostly low and slow GA and appreciate scenery realism. I realize there are a bunch of things to add, but if you were going to add just 2 or 3 (well, maybe 4 max) to achieve a real nice, realistic GA experience, what would they be?Thank you all in advanceAirtime

Greetings,I have been away from FS for quite a few months but now I am back with a fairly powerful system that can adequately run FSX. I fly mostly low and slow GA and appreciate scenery realism. I realize there are a bunch of things to add, but if you were going to add just 2 or 3 (well, maybe 4 max) to achieve a real nice, realistic GA experience, what would they be?Thank you all in advanceAirtime
Being an Australian, I am pretty partial to these guys...FTX Full Terrain ExperienceThey have a free sampler download for the whole island of Tasmania, fully featured... Get it here,AUBlue Tasmania DemoJoin the forums, it's a really friendly place to be...FTX Support forumsCheers,

Guest Airtime
Being an Australian, I am pretty partial to these guys...FTX Full Terrain ExperienceThey have a free sampler download for the whole island of Tasmania, fully featured... Get it here,AUBlue Tasmania DemoJoin the forums, it's a really friendly place to be...FTX Support forumsCheers,
Being an impatient sort I am in the process of DLing REX. Never seen such a large file, hope it gets through. I'll have a look at FTX but hopefully REX will do me fine for FSX (lot of X's lately) lol.

Guest JimC1702

1. FSGenesis Terrain Mesh2. Ultimate Terrain X3. Ground Environment X4. FSGenesis or Scenery Tech landclass5. REX (or FEX)Jim

1. FSGenesis Terrain Mesh2. Ultimate Terrain X3. Ground Environment X4. FSGenesis or Scenery Tech landclass5. REX (or FEX)Jim
I put UTX at the top of the list because it fixes some stuff (landclass and waterclass) that's wrong in FSX, and the others provide a higher level of detail.

Art

REX/FTX combination will give you the most stunning visual experience.