Sign in to follow this  
Guest SanH

Airliners With Vc - Any Recommendations?

Guest SanH

I only fly the airliners and i love those that have a working VC. I have the 727, ERJ, Concorde and the 747 IFLY. I am wondering if anyone can recommend any other aircraft out there that has a working VC. I have looked in the Avsim library but cant find any others. I dont want to buy the payware aircraft and wondering if there could be good planes available elsewhere on the web that i dont know about.ThanksSan.

You may know more than the rest of us. What and where is the freeware FSX ERJ with a VC?Petraeus

Petraeus

I only fly the airliners and i love those that have a working VC. I have the 727, ERJ, Concorde and the 747 IFLY. I am wondering if anyone can recommend any other aircraft out there that has a working VC. I have looked in the Avsim library but cant find any others. I dont want to buy the payware aircraft and wondering if there could be good planes available elsewhere on the web that i dont know about.ThanksSan.
Try this site:Guide and reviews: FS Airliners

You may know more than the rest of us. What and where is the freeware FSX ERJ with a VC?Petraeus
PetraeusI think Barry Blaisdell (Premier Aircraft Design) did an E175 or E190 and it has a VC.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest aafuss

CLS/Just Flight DC-10 (payware) is one of my favorites.

... and POSKY for the ERJ135, 145
Thanks for those.Maybe it's just me, but I have a real problem with the POSKY site. It's not at all clear how to assemble a particular plane, one can download something labelled 'FSX' that turns out to be FS2004 only, and I notice that when others raise queries in their forum, the moderator seems to be Darth Vader. :( Petraeus

Petraeus

Does Posky have one single bit of model that is TRUE FSX? If not, why not? What are they waiting for?

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guest SanH

Thats a great site! thanks!I have to agree regarding the POSKY site. Its not easy to understand what you need to download.

Guest PPSFA

Can anyone see the 'Reviews' on that link or is it only me that gets a page with the list of planes, but no review text?

Can anyone see the 'Reviews' on that link or is it only me that gets a page with the list of planes, but no review text?
On the LHS, click on a manufacturer to get a list of planes, click on the title of one plane to get a review.It's a very good site; it would be nice to see the default Microsoft passenger planes reviewed alongside the others, as a comparison.Petraeus

Petraeus

just my 2 cents, but i just downloaded dm flight's trident that now has a working vc for fsx. kudo's to david maltby for updating his terrific aircraft from time to time. his aircraft have to be a top 10 for freeware and a love for the british aircraft industry.

Guest PPSFA
On the LHS, click on a manufacturer to get a list of planes, click on the title of one plane to get a review.It's a very good site; it would be nice to see the default Microsoft passenger planes reviewed alongside the others, as a comparison.Petraeus
Tks but I get nothing, looks like its broke for me.