Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest meekal

Forum Dedication?

Hi,Does anyone recall the name of our late ProPilot friend and Forum Member to whom this Forum was dedicated on his passing? Who wrote the farewell for him? It was a moving passage and nicely illustrated.I am sure the "senior" members around here will remember.Maybe Tom has the dedication somewhere? Meekal

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Nobody seems to remember, Meekal, perhaps creeping senility coming to us all. You know the five sure signs of senility, don't you?1. Denial. "What? me, old?"2. Forgetfulness. No explanation necessary.3. Hmm, don't remember the other three.Anyway, could you please remind us of that person? Thanks.Best regards.Luis

Nobody seems to remember, Meekal, perhaps creeping senility coming to us all. You know the five sure signs of senility, don't you?1. Denial. "What? me, old?"2. Forgetfulness. No explanation necessary.3. Hmm, don't remember the other three.Anyway, could you please remind us of that person? Thanks.Best regards.Luis
The one I remembered well, was Richard Harvey, who developed the FLY simulator. The FLY forum is dedicated to him.L.Adamson

So many nice things about Meekal coming back to the forum - for example, Larry is taking part more often and even showing pictures of his airplane! :( Best regards.Luis

Hi, Meekal ! I thought I'd chimed in and welcomed you back in this new forum a few weeks ago, but apparently not. Nive hearing from you again!Dave H.

Ah MeekalA blast from the past, nice to see you again. By the way I think I used to be know here as Spitzz, can't really remember now. Senility???Regards Pete