Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alphahawk3

Want To Join A Va

Guest Alphahawk3

I don't know much of anything about this VA. Prefer GA small aircraft...SF 260...172R...EZEE Long. Flying for fun...cargo.....anything. Getting headset and have tried out flying within the sim at GameSpy but I got to tell you not many people are too friendly in some of those sessions....maybe they don't want newbs around....don't know so thought I would post here. Any ideas? Might even be willing to do some grunt help in working for a VA. Regards

Hi Alphahawk3,I just noticed your post here and thought I'd reply If you are interested in Bush Flying, please take a look at Eagle Valley Air here:Eagle Valley AirI don't think you'll be disappointed.

Guest stangman4000
I don't know much of anything about this VA. Prefer GA small aircraft...SF 260...172R...EZEE Long. Flying for fun...cargo.....anything. Getting headset and have tried out flying within the sim at GameSpy but I got to tell you not many people are too friendly in some of those sessions....maybe they don't want newbs around....don't know so thought I would post here. Any ideas? Might even be willing to do some grunt help in working for a VA. Regards
The UPS Virtural Clark Intl hub has numerous small aircraft such as the twin otter on bush assignments in the oceanic region on top of the regular 767 757 and md-11 routes. Our hub is one of the best, and one of the most friendly. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.http://www.upsvac.com

Guest AirAsheville

We may not exactly have the GA/Bush aircraft, but we do fly some smaller aircraft like CRJ-200, CRJ-900, and in the future the ERJ-145XR. We have those all the way up to the 747-400ERF if you would like. We have several staff positions available (including one senior staff position at this time) and as far as I know, all of our staff are extremely nice and accommodating. If you join and ever have a problem with one of my staff members, contact me (the CEO) immediately to get it taken care ofhttp://www.airashevilleva.com