Sign in to follow this  
Guest rekhraj

World Of Ai...help

Guest rekhraj77

hey...am a total newbie to this forum here....been playing fs9 for 3 years.... i've just downloaded some world of ai packages and successfully installed all of em....but however...when i log in to fs9... all i see is the airlines intended for that country alone....for example...if i'm in kuala lumpur intl' airport (WMKK)...all i see is air asia and MAS....is it suppose to be this way?....how can i get other installed airlines such as lufthansa...emirates....etc etc....helpppp plsss :)

Hello,WOAI is an excellent freeware AI add-on, I'm sure you'll love it. What you are experiencing is due to the low number of parking spots in the FS world especially at default airports. What I would suggest is try a few modified afcads or airport sceneries with more parking space available, I'm sure you will see the difference.BTW, keep in mind that it's also quite normal to see mainly company traffic (local airline) at an airport. :(

Guest rekhraj77
Hello,WOAI is an excellent freeware AI add-on, I'm sure you'll love it. What you are experiencing is due to the low number of parking spots in the FS world especially at default airports. What I would suggest is try a few modified afcads or airport sceneries with more parking space available, I'm sure you will see the difference.BTW, keep in mind that it's also quite normal to see mainly company traffic (local airline) at an airport. :(
thanks friend....but my WMKK airport is an addon and it features alot of parking spaces....and oh yeah...can u suggest a program to modify my afcad with....thanks in advance

Hmm...Well in that case you could search for an afcad file in the library, one which is compatible with your scenery. Alternatively try this, assuming you already have the Lufthansa package, get the departure time of the RW schedule and start your sim just a few minutes before that time. WOAI works on RW schedules, you should be able to see your desired company this way. I have tried this for my home airport, Istanbul and it's pretty accurate.

If you want to see a specific airline then you also must have the package for that airline installed.So if you want to see lufthansa, make sure you have the lufthansa package installed.Also the WOAI packages use real world schedules so the aircraft are only to be found at the airport when they are supposed to be there.As for a program to modify afcad files you can use afcad 2.21 by Lee Swordy ( to be found in the Library at avsim)Tom vd HorstWorld-of-AI

Guest rekhraj77
If you want to see a specific airline then you also must have the package for that airline installed.So if you want to see lufthansa, make sure you have the lufthansa package installed.Also the WOAI packages use real world schedules so the aircraft are only to be found at the airport when they are supposed to be there.As for a program to modify afcad files you can use afcad 2.21 by Lee Swordy ( to be found in the Library at avsim)Tom vd HorstWorld-of-AI
allright...shall do it......yea the AFCAD 2.21 program really rox!....thanks man

You can Use AFCAD Editor and make more traffic parks for AI planes. You have make more (Gate Havy) for WMMK airport.Or download it from Avsim.