Sign in to follow this  
teeps

Installing 737-800 Breaks Flight1 Atr?

I just picked up the Aerosoft version of the 737-800/900 and installed it last night. Unfortunately this broke my ATR somehow, giving CTD's every time. I've solved it by reinstalling the ATR, but I wondered if PMDG could include a note about it on PMDG Ops? A quick google search revealed others have suffered this glitch before (although I'm not saying it always happens, I don't have the data to support such a view).Thanks,Mark Tuma

No idea why this would be Mark.Can you make sure you have the latest FSUIPC installed and try again? It's possible Aerosoft's installer may be overwriting with a really old version.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi Ryan,Thanks for the reply. It's working now after a complete re-install of the ATR. I did try just updating FSUIPC, but that was not enough. I think it's probably one of those hard to pin down interactions that's not worth spending a lot of time worrying about, but a note on PMDG Ops (saying that ATR might need a reinstallation) might save someone else some grief.Cheers,Mark