Sign in to follow this  
A36 Apache

Warbirdsim P51s

My favorite plane has always been the P51 with the four cannon (after the A36 of course), but I could make do with the Warbirdsim P51B & Cs if I knew they worked with FSX with only rudimentary modifications. Has any bought any of their packages and tried it yet?

I didn't want to leave you hanging - waiting for a reply from someone, so - Nope; I've checked with everyone and they all said no, but - if you want to go ahead and get it - please let us all know how well it works - ok? :( Thanks,

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

I didn't want to leave you hanging - waiting for a reply from someone, so - Nope; I've checked with everyone and they all said no, but - if you want to go ahead and get it - please let us all know how well it works - ok? :( Thanks,
Well, it's a bit pricey to just drop my wallet out there without some kind of fore-knowledge...

Well, it's a bit pricey to just drop my wallet out there without some kind of fore-knowledge...
I guess I should've looked before I mouthed off - $78 Canadian IS a lot pricey for a single-engined monoplane! It looks pretty good; lots of detail and realism. I assume you're talking about the "Leader" version, with all the models included, right?I just paid that for Leonardo's Maddog MD80 and I think that's a lot more aeroplane: (I had a couple of drinks first, though, and was ok to go afterward.):(

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

My favorite plane has always been the P51 with the four cannon (after the A36 of course), but I could make do with the Warbirdsim P51B & Cs if I knew they worked with FSX with only rudimentary modifications. Has any bought any of their packages and tried it yet?
Yes, the Warbirdsim P-51 aircraft work quite well in FSX.Fragmentum

Guest Kingfish_42

Just posted the following in another topic. Getting a little hard to like this one................."Similar validation problems. They asked for a number off of the purchase order and I gave them the only one that made sense. Then waited for five days and nothing. So I sent in a request to the support address. That generated a quick response that said I should submit an activation request to the activation address>>>>>.And then I received an email from the activation address indicating that I had submitted the wrong number. A pretty arrogant approach for a rather expenseive add-on. Probably no more from this group. And I can still deny the credit card charge when that comes through. Doesn't make much sense to get heavy handed with the "customers" when they have an opportunity to deny the credit card charge for 60 days."Kingfish

I would like to warn everybody: do not buy this very expensive add-on because, you buy it but it will never belong to you.If, like me and a lot of people, you often have to make a clean instalation of FSX after it crash, you must to know that Warbirdsim don't want re-activate your purchase.they are scammers and are very arrogant.They say you have to pay for piracy of others, this is realy amazing!I have a lot of add-on and some have to be activated on-line, but that never been a problem.And sincerely, i think P-51 is just an average add-on and P-47 A2A really is by far better in every way and less expensive.You have been warned...