Sign in to follow this  
Guest ACD784

Vatsim Weather Download Makes Asx Crash

Guest ACD784

HI,I noticed for the past week or so that ASX has not changes the weather servers data from VATSIM. For example FSCommander has done so. The result: after loading a flight and data ASX will crash after about 3 to 4 minutes. Do you guys plan to issue a fix for that?

Hi,Not sure if we were even aware that VATSIM changed their weather servers. We'll look into it for sure!

Guest ACD784

Ok thanks guys I would really appreciate it :(

Hi,We are not aware of any changes and if there were, ASX should automatically detect the changes. Can you give us a little more information on what you are experiencing in ASX with the VATSIM option?Thanks,

Hi,Not sure if we were even aware that VATSIM changed their weather servers. We'll look into it for sure!
Found this on the FSCommander Support site so looks like they did change.
we just released a patch for version 8.4. in order to cope with the new weather file and location as well as the changes in the VATSIM file.

Hi All,Anyone experiencing this, please send me an e-mail to jim(AT)hifisim.com and remind me of why you are e-mailing me. I have something for you to try!Thanks,

Guest ACD784
Hi All,Anyone experiencing this, please send me an e-mail to jim(AT)hifisim.com and remind me of why you are e-mailing me. I have something for you to try!Thanks,
Just to let you know Jim that the "Something" works fine! Did a one hour and a half flight and everything went fine no crashes. Just the few winds shear :( Cheers!

Please make this 'something' available to the general users of ASX! :)I plan to fly in VATSIM soon.Thanks.

Hi Dirk,All you need to do is drop me an email!Thanks,

Hi Dirk,All you need to do is drop me an email!Thanks,
Thanks, Jim, soon!:)Dirk.

Hi Jim,That "something" you sent worked a treat and all's well now.Thanks very much for your quick and continuing support.Rog HansonFor info I have XP Pro with SP3 and FSX+Acceleration

Rog Hanson