Sign in to follow this  
Guest bjablonka

Any New Releases Before Christmas?

You got 12 days left... you sure about that? :(
would be nice to see a bunch of interior cockpit screenshots showing off the panel nitelighting and the new fms...took a stroll over to their site but didnt see any posted pics there yet, except for some exterior model shots.

Interior shots are coming and yes the FS9 version will be released first :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I see Qualitywings 757 page has changed to coming soon with a great pic of a UAL 757 with winglets...! I can't wait for that Cessna Mustang as well...! Happy Holidays...! http://www.qualitysim.com/

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

You got 12 days left... you sure about that? :(
If he's not sure, no one is. :( I'll be waitin for FSX version tho.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest nshahzad

Seems as though the 757 is popular (CaptainSim, Level-D and QualityWings).All I wanted was a nice 777 w/FMS (for FSX) :( Enough, 757's, gimme a 777 B) Santa don't love me :( B) (not joking though :( )

Guest Carl Hackman

Mustang looks nice Jim and so does the MD11 Ryan :)Regards