Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Pmdg Md-11 Fs9 Schedule Update (as Of 12dec08)

Guest GAMER
Whow, I cannot wait :( until april when my favourite bird can be updated. This was also a nice surprise for FSX users as myself.My wish list is simple. A working wx radar. :-D
I have read where a working weather radar is hard to make it work well in flight sim.Michael P.

Wonderful news! Thanks for the update!I guess I'll be waiting for Santa like never before :)Cheers

helloSo chance to have the fs9 before Christmas ? will be a nice present !! all my pilots are ready with their type rating to start the flights !!!!!!!!!!!!! tell us each day !! thanks for giving us news . regardsPatrick

Guest GCSPC

Great news, can we expect a CD/DVD versions of both these sometime next year?James Parker

RobertJust out of curiosity, I'd like to ask you something about the installer. By the sound of what you said about building the installer, it seems like a very technical and complicated process just to make the installer itself. Is it?

Guest GAMER
RobertJust out of curiosity, I'd like to ask you something about the installer. By the sound of what you said about building the installer, it seems like a very technical and complicated process just to make the installer itself. Is it?
It sounds like the installer is different for FS9 as the code is different for FS9, so it sounds like they have to get that working correctly before release. I betting beta testing is almost done and we could see it any time now, assuming something horribly wrong doesn't happen.Michael P.

GAMER / Michael P can I ask why you insist on putting loads of spaces in your posts between your last comment and your signature? It is bloody irritating having to scroll down past your huge posts to see if there are anymore posts of interest below yours.Please have a little consideration for other users.Thanks.

Cheers, Andy.

Guest Steven Stratton

Excellent News! I have been eagerly anticipating the release for FS9!Certainly, would give me something to play with over the holiday - can't have as much fun with another pair of socks :(

Guest GAMER

I 'm hoping it is out this week.Micheal P.

Well I got Christmas break coming this Friday so I will be spending a lot of time with this bird flying from KORD-LYBE and return legs! You guys are doing a great job and I deeply appreciate the status reports. Keep up the good work!Alex Jevdic

Guest Kiddpsychotic

Great news, I too, like everyone else is sure glad it's almost here, I have plenty of space in my hangar for this great airliner.P.S. I still love my Queen and Cargo versions though!! :( Thanks Harry

no- there will not be wing views...
Understood, sir, :(But will you make a double option to use the model with and without the VC (like in your 744)?Looking forward to putting my hands on the Great Tripple.Best regards,Rafal

Guest GAMER
Understood, sir, :(But will you make a double option to use the model with and without the VC (like in your 744)?Looking forward to putting my hands on the Great Tripple.Best regards,Rafal
The wing view is not a big deal to me as frame rates are the most important to me, I'll just be happy to get it.Michael P.

Great news indeed, thanks for your efforts!

But will you make a double option to use the model with and without the VC (like in your 744)?
Yup, as a 2d simmer I would like the option to able to choose as in the previous products.