Sign in to follow this  
stevenp

Website Down Again

I just tried reinstalling the 757 and the server is down again for those who want to know.

It seems to be still down.I have returned to FS after a long break to find that PSS has died. I still have my installers, but when I try to re-install, I get a message that the server is not available. Is it gone for good, or are there temporary problems??

Warren

It seems to be still down.I have returned to FS after a long break to find that PSS has died. I still have my installers, but when I try to re-install, I get a message that the server is not available. Is it gone for good, or are there temporary problems??
When PSS went down the tubes last year, we lost the servers for several months. Then some kind soul {I can guess who} provided some capacity so that PSS products and user edits could be reinstalled {and backed up}. After a year I guess there are more important uses for this capacity than supporting a defunct commercial company who originally shut down with no warning.For anyone who has a back up of their original installation, we can help with a manual re-install. Otherwise, Just Flight is the only option at present - their PSS products are fairly cheap now!John R

Guest melf12
When PSS went down the tubes last year, we lost the servers for several months. Then some kind soul {I can guess who} provided some capacity so that PSS products and user edits could be reinstalled {and backed up}. After a year I guess there are more important uses for this capacity than supporting a defunct commercial company who originally shut down with no warning.For anyone who has a back up of their original installation, we can help with a manual re-install. Otherwise, Just Flight is the only option at present - their PSS products are fairly cheap now!John R

Guest melf12

Hi John,I'm having problems with my PSS B772LR LoadConfig.exe - it may have been caused by a cascade of MS IE7 Updates?I can get the Code from my T7 aircraft.cfg; but I'm nervous about entering it in the Registry, can you help, please?Ken

Hi John,I'm having problems with my PSS B772LR LoadConfig.exe - it may have been caused by a cascade of MS IE7 Updates?I can get the Code from my T7 aircraft.cfg; but I'm nervous about entering it in the Registry, can you help, please?Ken
Ken,Do a search for this post:Licence key not Found !!!! please helpIts a bit long with other problems but it explains how to fix the registry. Usual caveats on backups etc of course.If you need any more help, post back and we can walk through it.John

Guest melf12
Ken,Do a search for this post:Licence key not Found !!!! please helpIts a bit long with other problems but it explains how to fix the registry. Usual caveats on backups etc of course.If you need any more help, post back and we can walk through it.John
Thanks for your reply John,If I get trouble I'll get back to, no news will be news :( Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,Ken

Guest melf12
Thanks for your reply John,If I get trouble I'll get back to, no news will be news :( Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,Ken

Guest melf12

Hi John,No luck I'm afraid entering the Code into the Registry didn't work, this time. When I click on the PSS777 LoadConfig.exe,the following message appears = License Key Mismatch. Please install from the Base File! I do have all the T7 Installers but as the PSS Website is closed; this time for good I expect, no good doing that, is there another way?KenP.S. Solved it!! Simply removed the '//' - what a twit I am :(

Ken,I have the same problem - its these senior moments!!Merry Christmas.John

Guest danc444

Guest AndreasE

Well its a pity and a good reason why one should only buy cd versions of software or only develop complete installation files that’s on the users computer. Some of the aircraft that Phoenix developed I bought not that long ago, and its really bad that I now cant install the programs. So now im forced to do exactly what Phoenix wanted to prevent by only having the installations files on the server… I have to download it all illegal!!Best, Andreas Eriksson

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.