Sign in to follow this  
cobra

Need Some Fsx Help!

Had to re-install FSX. I had all Ai traffic previous. Everything is running great now, except I have no AI. Not even parked.Have auto traffic but no big stuff or little stuff. traffic sliders to 80% on airplanes. Nothing. Iknow it's that last peice tothe puzzle, but I can't find the peice. All aircraft show up in the main screen. Any help is appreciated.thanx,Dave

Look in FSX\Scenery\World\Scenery for a file called trafficAircraft.bgl. That is the AI flightplans file. Check back in.Bob

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.

Look in FSX\Scenery\World\Scenery for a file called trafficAircraft.bgl. That is the AI flightplans file. Check back in.Bob
Well Bob you dropped the peice of the puzzle in. When I put this new FSX in I got a hair that maybe PAI would go in. So I put in1 American Airlines PAI in. You'd think I would know better as I have Vista 64 Bit, and PAI and WOAI don't work. But PAI had put it's traffic file in World/Scenery file, and was blocking FSX traffic.bgl. Deleted PAI file and everything back to normal. Thanks for you reply.Hope you have a good Christmas to you and yours.Dave in Austin, TX

Glad you got it fixed. My family and I will drive from Denver (burr) to San Diego (yeah) to see some family we haven't seen for ten years . Good times ahead. Right back at ya.Bob

Bob

Glad you got it fixed. My family and I will drive from Denver (burr) to San Diego (yeah) to see some family we haven't seen for ten years . Good times ahead. Right back at ya.Bob
YEAH, San Diego, my very favorite city for scenery. If you get a chance go to Balboa park and see the train museum. Grownups and kids are Awed at the size and setup.And then you can look up and eyeball the landing gear wheelwells of every airplane coming in on runway 27. Balboa Park and the Zoo is A#1Thanks again.....................

I grew up in Oceanside, and know Balboa Park well. Bob

Bob