Sign in to follow this  
Guest Patrickb14

Pmdg Md-11 Tutorial 2

Guest Patrickb14

I am flying the MD-11 from day (well in Europe night) 1. In the mean time I think I know the aircraft pretty well. This is partly because one of the first things I did, was flying the tutorial and I bought the manuals on paper on the Flightsim days in The Netherlands. (Very beautifull by the way, made by Boeing for PMDG the guy from Aerosoft told me.)In the tutorial a tutorial 2 was mentioned. But I do not have this tutorial with my PMDG MD-11. I cannot find it on the site. I searched this forum. However, nowhere to be found.I can offcourse wait until AOA for PMDG MD-11 comes. (It is being produced at the moment and I loved the AOA for the PMDG 747-400) But I like to read and fly the tutorial 2 also.Can you tell me where I can find this tutorial?Kind regards, Patrick

Patrick,the mentioned advanced tutorial flight is not yet available. You will read it in this forum once this happens.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest Patrickb14

Dear Markus,Thank you for your quick answer.Kind regards, Patrick

Guest Mower

Hope it's coming soon. Cheers.

Guest Jeffreymg
Hope it's coming soon. Cheers.
Any news on the new MD-11 tutorial? JeffG

Jeff,thanks for your interest. The document is still in the works but progressing steadily.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest Jeffreymg
Jeff,thanks for your interest. The document is still in the works but progressing steadily.Regards,Markus
Markus,Thanks for the quick reply,can't wait to read and fly it. JeffG

Any further word on Tutorial 2 for the MD-11? How is it progressing?

Any hint on the US airports used in the tutorial 2? Just want to know so I can make sure I have those airports purchased instead of default.oopss Carl Perry

Guest John Morgan
If it is of the high presentational and instruction standard of the first tutorial then it is worth waiting for,Best wishes, John Morgan

HelloI've also tried to find the Tutorial Flight Nr.2 but I can't find it :( Am I too stupid to see it or is it hiden? :DAnyway, can someone please tell me where I get the tutorial (like in Flight Nr.1) to fly the tutorialflight nr.2? Thanks, good eveningRoman

HelloI've also tried to find the Tutorial Flight Nr.2 but I can't find it :( Am I too stupid to see it or is it hiden? :DAnyway, can someone please tell me where I get the tutorial (like in Flight Nr.1) to fly the tutorialflight nr.2? Thanks, good eveningRoman
Here it is Romanhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/pages/down/docs.html

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier