Sign in to follow this  
Guest FPSFREAK

LAGO Falcon F-16?? HA!! I wouldn't know...

Guest FPSFREAK

Before anyone jumps on my back or considers this a bash it is not. It is meant more as a way to A: Find out if others are experiencing the same issues B: Maybe I will be responded to in a more timely manner here. On april 1, 2003 at approximately 9 am I submitted an online order through LAGO for there Falcon F-16 Package. With blinding speed and effeciancy my order was taken proccessed and duly approved by my charge card company. Within 2 minutes I received my confirmation E-mail telling me my purchase was approved. Now the fun part. The hours start ticking away w me waiting to receive my $25 download that has already been paid for. By 9 pm last night I start to become anxious but figure I will give them the benefit of the doubt in hopes that maybe due to an overwhelming amount of requests my serial # is taking longer to be delivered. Fast forward to 9 am this morning, 24 hours later and still no serial. Here we are almost 6 hours (and 3 more emails mind you w no returns) still waiting for my serial #. Are any others experiencing this problem?. I, from what I can see are not based on their forum as well as posts in 2 others. I find it hard to believe that there system is the best for providing consumers w keys. Perhaps this method should be rethought. I'm thrilled w my Tornado but man has the ball been dropped on this one. Some have suggested this is an AOL issue but if that is the case why did I recieve my notice of payment to the same email within 2 minutes of my purchase. I am attaching another E-mail address should anyone from LAGO be reading this. esutek1@netscape.net. Maybe this time I will receive some form of contact. This was to be my second of hopefully many more purchases from LAGO. Seems like it may be my last. Good luck to any others w the same problem.Bobby

Hi bobby..I am going to buy the Falcon when I get my stutter problem fixed. I'm just waiting to see if you get yours. I hope you do, it looks awsome :-beerchug

Guest Delta_747

I got mine for my Tornado that I ordered Monday. Check LAGO's forum on how to get your code.

Guest FPSFREAK

LOL LOL Now that's another subject. I registered at the forum and ya know what. Never recieved my email confirmation for me to log in. LOL. This was w 2 different emails. Code retrieval....Um yeah...3 times..No response.... Sorry if I seem a little bit upset guys but come on...$25 and I have to wait more than 24 hours for a product key....This is the year 2003 and LAGO is not what I would consider a small company.

Guest FPSFREAK

Oh well I just tried to register w another Email address and it told me my password was sent but it's now been 20 minutes and still nothing.... Did you ever have one of those days....Bobby

Well i have bought 10+ products from Lago and i have never had any problems with registration.OHN

> Before anyone jumps on my back or considers this a bash >it is not. It is meant more as a way to A: Find out if >others are experiencing the same issues B: Maybe I will be >responded to in a more timely manner here. >> On april 1, 2003 at approximately 9 am I submitted an >online order through LAGO for there Falcon F-16 Package. >With blinding speed and effeciancy my order was taken >proccessed and duly approved by my charge card company. >Within 2 minutes I received my confirmation E-mail telling >me my purchase was approved. >> Now the fun part. The hours start ticking away w me >waiting to receive my $25 download that has already been >paid for. By 9 pm last night I start to become anxious but >figure I will give them the benefit of the doubt in hopes >that maybe due to an overwhelming amount of requests my >serial # is taking longer to be delivered. >> Fast forward to 9 am this morning, 24 hours later and >still no serial. Here we are almost 6 hours (and 3 more >emails mind you w no returns) still waiting for my serial #. >Are any others experiencing this problem?. I, from what I >can see are not based on their forum as well as posts in 2 >others. >> I find it hard to believe that there system is the best >for providing consumers w keys. Perhaps this method should >be rethought. I'm thrilled w my Tornado but man has the ball >been dropped on this one. Some have suggested this is an AOL >issue but if that is the case why did I recieve my notice of >payment to the same email within 2 minutes of my purchase. >> I am attaching another E-mail address should anyone >from LAGO be reading this. esutek1@netscape.net. Maybe this >time I will receive some form of contact. >> This was to be my second of hopefully many more >purchases from LAGO. Seems like it may be my last. >> Good luck to any others w the same problem. >>Bobby We have a good working forum, email and web based customer support,and it is only by accident that I saw your message here, if you would have posted on our own forum I should have solved the issue by now. We indeed have a problem, but it is something we can't solve. Our servers send out messages but the moment it hits a part of AOL they are eaten alive and not send on. We have seen this behavior by AOL before, they simply block whole subnets to stop some spammer. I think this is happening again. I have been sending codes to a few people out who had the same problem. The problem was that the same servers send out the login codes for the forum to the same address and it was again eaten alive somewhere in the chain. If only there was some return address we would know, but they just vanish.Now let's solve the problem. If you send me the confirmation email you should have received from the bank (we do not handle the credit card, we feel we do not need to know the number), I will generate a code for you in a second. Mathijs Kokmathijs@lagoonline.com

Same here. I ordered my Falcon yesterday at 6 PM, and stared constantly at my E-mail inbox waiting for the password to arrive for about an hour. Well, its been 18 odd hours, and still no password. Ive bought other flight-sim products online, and I have always gotten my password within a few minutes. I am going insane over here. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET MY PASSWORD??? Wait??? Some more???? Or do I need to contact you guys.....give you a new E-mail address....or what?I WANT TO FLY!!:)

Guest FPSFREAK

Mathijs, In the above post I stated that in order to post I needed to be able to recieve an email notification which due to the fact I couldn't get a conf. I couldnt post. After DL and installing Netscape I figured this was another way to try. Now in your defense.....I HAVE A KEY !!! LOL And let me tell you that in just 10 minutes of flying it was worth A: Every penny B: All the time and Emails and C: the wait. !! A job beyond well done and in your honor I take back what has been said and will start another thread to prove it. Thank you for your help !!BobbyP.S. Please, please please use your talents for an F-4 !!

Guest FPSFREAK

Moderators please close this thread. Problem resolved. Thanks to all for the help.Bobby