Sign in to follow this  
Guest gopatriots

World Of Ai Installer Problems

This error is shown to you since the directory where the package is installing to isn't empty.Are you trying to do a manual install or an automatic install here ?When doing a manual install, did you try this one more then once ?Did it remove the contents of the package completly ?In the expert section of the installer there is an option to delete an airline.Use this option in order to get all the items of the package removed.When there's a left over from a previous installation it will report this error.

As promised: This one is with Empressa Aerocarribean:See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.************** Exception Text **************System.IO.IOException: The directory is not empty. at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive) at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive) at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String path, Boolean recursive) at WOAI_Installer.frmMain.InstallPackage() at WOAI_Installer.frmMain.btnNext_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)************** Loaded Assemblies **************mscorlib Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll----------------------------------------WOAI Installer Assembly Version: 2.4.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.4 CodeBase: file:///C:/WOAI%20Installer/WOAI%20Installer.exe----------------------------------------Microsoft.VisualBasic Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll----------------------------------------System Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll----------------------------------------System.Windows.Forms Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll----------------------------------------System.Drawing Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll----------------------------------------System.Runtime.Remoting Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll----------------------------------------System.Configuration Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll----------------------------------------System.Xml Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll----------------------------------------AIFSControls Assembly Version: 1.0.2152.26365 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/WOAI%20Installer/AIFSControls.DLL----------------------------------------ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib Assembly Version: 0.84.0.0 Win32 Version: 0.84.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/WOAI%20Installer/ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.DLL----------------------------------------************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer (machine.config) must have thejitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.The application must also be compiled with debuggingenabled.For example:<configuration> <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /></configuration>When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exceptionwill be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computerrather than be handled by this dialog box.

This error is shown to you since the directory where the package is installing to isn't empty.Are you trying to do a manual install or an automatic install here ?When doing a manual install, did you try this one more then once ?Did it remove the contents of the package completly ?In the expert section of the installer there is an option to delete an airline.Use this option in order to get all the items of the package removed.When there's a left over from a previous installation it will report this error.
This is just using the automatic install. The package was brand new and never installed ever on this machine. There was never anything to remove from a previous installation.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

This is just using the automatic install. The package was brand new and never installed ever on this machine. There was never anything to remove from a previous installation.
Was this a FSX or FS9 install ?Can you show me a pic of your ATR folders within the sim ?If you redownload the package does it happen again ( wanna rule out a corrupted download here)

I had the same problem and I found the answer in the WOAI forum. I am running XP 64 bit and the automatic installer did not find the correct folder for either the FS9 or FSX. Use the manual install and type in the location of the directories and them it worked fine in both the FS9 and FSX. Without the manual install it attempted to install to the "C" root directory.I hope this helps with your problem. Let me remind you I am running XP 64 not Vista.Dick from SUNNY Florida.

Was this a FSX or FS9 install ?Can you show me a pic of your ATR folders within the sim ?If you redownload the package does it happen again ( wanna rule out a corrupted download here)
It is a FS9 install. I'm sorry, but what is the ATR directory? I'm unfamiliar with that acronym!! ;)It's not that the package is corrupt, the installer just quits. I restart the installer, and re-try installing the package and it works fine the second try. It happens just after you see the information about the package, a temporary directory is created in the installer folder in the background, then I click "INSTALL" and, BAM!, the installer fails. No problem, I just restart the installer, reselect the package and go through the steps. The only difference in the second try is that it asks if I want to reinstall the said package. I say yes, and all is fine.Devin

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

That's really weird.The ATR directory is the directory's where the atr's are installed so -> FS9/Aircraft/WoA_PAI_ATR42 and WoA_PAI_ATR72.So each time you start the installer the installation fails. Understans I that pat correctly ?And each time you retry it by restarting the installer it works ?

That's really weird.The ATR directory is the directory's where the atr's are installed so -> FS9/Aircraft/WoA_PAI_ATR42 and WoA_PAI_ATR72.
Ah, I get it! I didn't think of aircraft...here are the shots:
So each time you start the installer the installation fails. Understans I that pat correctly ?And each time you retry it by restarting the installer it works ?
Not every time...sometimes I can go through 5+ installs with no problem...other times, it fails the first time. There is no rhyme or reason on how or why it fails. It fails on large packages. It fails on small packages. It doesn't seem to have any connection that I can see. Each time it fails, all I do is restart the installer and reinstall the package and everything is fine. I've never worried about it...just dealt with it cause it still works in the long run.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Only just quickly scanned this post as I was having the same problem. Not sure if this is a cure for you but it seemed to work on my Vista 64 system. When running the WOAI installer right click on the .exe and click "run as administrator" and all seems to fine. I have only tried this on two packages but neither would work before and the installer was coming up with the same error message as described on this post. Hope this helps, apologies if not!

Only just quickly scanned this post as I was having the same problem. Not sure if this is a cure for you but it seemed to work on my Vista 64 system. When running the WOAI installer right click on the .exe and click "run as administrator" and all seems to fine. I have only tried this on two packages but neither would work before and the installer was coming up with the same error message as described on this post. Hope this helps, apologies if not!
I've asked the developer of the installer to look at the problem as well.I'll be out of town for the upcoming 2 weeks and we'd like to figure out what's happening here since it should be working normally.Please report errors when they arise so we can look at the specifics.

Yep...tried that too!!Thanks anyway!

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Guest bubi

Hello,i have a WOAI Installer problem, too. It's not the same, but i use this thread anyway, because I have not found any solution somewhere.My WOAI Installer do not start on Vista 64bit. This is the error message:Beschreibung:Stopped workingProblemsignatur:Problemereignisname: CLR20r3Problemsignatur 01: woai installer.exeProblemsignatur 02: 2.4.0.0Problemsignatur 03: 458110b8Problemsignatur 04: WOAI InstallerProblemsignatur 05: 2.4.0.0Problemsignatur 06: 458110b8Problemsignatur 07: 16Problemsignatur 08: efProblemsignatur 09: System.InvalidOperationExceptionBetriebsystemversion: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1Gebietsschema-ID: 1031I know from other programs that this CLR20r3 errors occurs if the user does not have proper rights. Normally it can be solved with the "run as administrator" option.BUT: WOAI don't. I'm now using the hidden administrator account, UAC is off and rightclick "run as admin". More rights are not possible ;) Everytime the same.I have a XP 32bit partition also, and here the prog runs fine. But i can't install FSX AI here.I would be grateful if someone could solve this problem. And i wonder how i'm the only one who have it *shrug*. WOAI is awesome, and i can't use it.Regards, Gerd

Just a remark, you never know. I had regularly errors because of the aircraft.cfg file contained a line like this [FLTSIM 20] // USE WINGLETS due to manual install of an aircraft livery. The former version of WOAI installer didn't recognize the double slashes and gave errors. The latest one gives not that problem.

And that was the answer. I have Win 7. Thanks.Merry Christmas too all,MAB