Sign in to follow this  
Guest robbo3066

Imagine Sim Scenery

Guest robbo3066
http://www.imaginesim.com/Thought I would pass on excellant Customer Service by the above Scenery developers.I purchased scenery from them a month ago. Sadly, I was having an off day and purchased scenery for FS2004 which I don't use.I emailed them on Friday and asked if there was any chance of exchanging the scenery to something which I could use in FSX. They replied within 24 hours asking me to choose between the range of scenery available. I did and within minutes was provided with a download link for Charlotte Douglas Airport.My last post was criticising Wilco/Feel there for their lack of customer service. How nice it is to heap praise on Imagine Sim.The scenery is very good aswell for a very reasonable price.Thank you ImagineSim!Rob

Guest zacharace

Good to hear Rob.I can also say that ImagineSim's been great, even though I haven't had any customer service problems with them. Great scenery at a good price.FS Dream Team is also deserving of praise IMO. A question I had about activating Chicago-O'Hare received a reply within a day. We need more companies like these! :(