Sign in to follow this  
Guest william273

Fsd Seneca V

Guest william273

just got the FSD Seneca V 2 yesterday and am trying to make sure i have the latest updates. i could only find one on the FSD websight and it wouldn't install. said something about i was using an old installer. downloaded the new installer and got the same message. :( in the review i read here at avsim it mentioned there were a few updates for the seneca but like i said i only saw one.i also registered on their forums but haven't recieved a password yet and i did that yesterday, don't know how long that takes.i've emailed FSD but not sure if i will hear anything or not that's why i'm posting here, hoping someone who has any of their products might know about the updates and getting into the forums.thanks,william

I have found them to be helpful by e-mail. I hope you don't have Vista 64. I had a problem with the Navajo. It turned out to be the add-on gauges.

Guest william273

hi bill,no i'm using XP. have heard to many things about vista.how long does it take to get a password so i can hit the forums?hopefully someone will get back to me from FSD. thanks,william

I don't remember how long it took. It was pretty fast. They have a trouble-shooting page for installation problems. If you have'nt tried that, give it a shot. Go through the installation process to get there.

Guest william273
I don't remember how long it took. It was pretty fast. They have a trouble-shooting page for installation problems. If you have'nt tried that, give it a shot. Go through the installation process to get there.
been there done that.i might try again though. thanks,william

William,If you have only just purchased the Seneca, then you will have the latest version. FSD update their installers, so the update will not be necessary for you. I have just checked their website, and the last Seneca update was in April 2008, any purchase since then would be up to date.

Graeme Butler

Guest william273
William,If you have only just purchased the Seneca, then you will have the latest version. FSD update their installers, so the update will not be necessary for you. I have just checked their website, and the last Seneca update was in April 2008, any purchase since then would be up to date.
thanks very much for letting me know graemeb.i was hoping that was the case but wasn't sure. thanks again,william