Sign in to follow this  
PhilJ

As Graphics - Not Loading

Need some more help unfortunately.All of a sudden ASG has stopped running, won't even load. I'm running Active Sky on a WideFS Laptop, AS is still working OK and updating weather on the Server but ASG won't even start. I just get the cursor with hour glass for a few seconds and then nothing.Any clues as to what I can check to get it working again.Also using GEPro on the client which is now working fine too.

Hi Phil,.NET installed?Is this a fresh install?Was ASG working and then all of a sudden stopped?Please let us know.Thanks,

Hi Phil,.NET installed?Is this a fresh install?Was ASG working and then all of a sudden stopped?Please let us know.Thanks,
Hi Jim,.NET is installed and it was a totally clean install. Was all working fine but then ASG gave up the ghost.Weird thing now is it started working again for no apparent reason. I haven't done a thing. Then again I hadn't done anything when it stopped working either.Could it be anything to do with the network drives?

Hi,Probably not the drives, but maybe your anti-virus or if you are shutting down services before you fly.Thanks,