Sign in to follow this  
Guest CryREED

Carenado Cessna 206 Fsx

Guest CryREED

Anyone know if there is a panel mod of Carenado Cessna 206 for FSX mainly but FS9 will do too. A panel mod to the modern Garmin G1000 setup?Mainly want to have VC there I fly small planes like this. I did try to add the FSX standard G1000 gauge system but did not work so well.ThanksCryREED

Anyone know if there is a panel mod of Carenado Cessna 206 for FSX mainly but FS9 will do too. A panel mod to the modern Garmin G1000 setup?Mainly want to have VC there I fly small planes like this. I did try to add the FSX standard G1000 gauge system but did not work so well.ThanksCryREED
The model is not made for such a large 'gauge' like the 1000 in the VC. Unfortunately, Carenado (and most others now days) created 'holes' for the various gauges, and all replacements must be located in those 'holes' The 1000 won't fit. :( Its even tough to get two RXP 430's in that aircrfat. Most Carenado products are easier within the 'radio' center panel, but not the 206, let alone the 'six pack' gauge area.Be patient...Eaglesoft is coming out with a couple aircrfat with the MindStar Garmin 1000's, including the Cirrus SR22. That will be one 'bad boy' when it's finished.

Guest CryREED

Okey, thanks for quick answer. I did try to mod the panel and saw that holes so did the forum a try :)But great to hear Eaglesoft is on the way !! Looking forward to the DA42 if the project still avlive?/CryREED

Okey, thanks for quick answer. I did try to mod the panel and saw that holes so did the forum a try :)But great to hear Eaglesoft is on the way !! Looking forward to the DA42 if the project still avlive?/CryREED
Yes, as far as I know, the DA42 project is still alive, along with the Cirrus.

Guest CryREED

Good to hear! Looking forward do the DA42 and Cirrus :)Thanks ahead for the information!/CryREED