Sign in to follow this  
ddk

Ai Traffic And Fps

I run 100% Ultimate Traffic 2 everywhere with no problem at all.Kind regards,
Yeah, UT2 works in a different way, so I'm finding out. UT2 and MTX don't scale to each other, if that makes sense.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Yeah, UT2 works in a different way, so I'm finding out. UT2 and MTX don't scale to each other, if that makes sense.
LOL, not really. :Nerd: I have the UT2 controls set at 100% for all airline and GA as well as the FSX sliders at 100% for both. All the airports are jammed with aircraft. Everything runs smooth that way. I had Traffic X and uninstalled it.Kind regards,

LOL, not really. :Nerd: I have the UT2 controls set at 100% for all airline and GA as well as the FSX sliders at 100% for both. All the airports are jammed with aircraft. Everything runs smooth that way. I had Traffic X and uninstalled it.Kind regards,
So I've heard. Thanks for the feedback. Do you keep up with the FSX forum? I made a little post about my experience with UT2 vs. MTX Pro. Both are great, one is better suited to my preferences.Hope you're using Audio Environment, too. It's great!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

So I've heard. Thanks for the feedback. Do you keep up with the FSX forum? I made a little post about my experience with UT2 vs. MTX Pro. Both are great, one is better suited to my preferences.Hope you're using Audio Environment, too. It's great!
Sorry Zach,I haven't been following the threads in FSX lately. Did I miss much?Kind regards,

Sorry Zach,I haven't been following the threads in FSX lately. Did I miss much?Kind regards,
Same old, same old. There's been more and more free-for-all traffic discussions. Nothing special.

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I run 100% Ultimate Traffic 2 everywhere with no problem at all.Kind regards,
Seriously, i would love to know your secret because my system is not that far behind yours and with UT2, anything past 25% traffic settings (FSX = 0) and i started to notice FPS drop. For me 100% UT2 traffic: No way.Now running MTX PRO 5.4 and i am getting a little better FPS but waaaaayyyy more gates filled and AI coming and going (landing/taxiing/taking off)Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

okay, so as your answer, i understand that i need for FS2004 an i7-2600k for atleast 4Ghz. and add 2GB DDR3 ram of 1600mhz and a good videocard and corsair PSU for for use 100% accurated AI traffic (PAI-WOAI-SKJ-WOT). then the system perhaps will able to run 500 ground and air traffic.my be it will be good to try the Ultimate Traffic next.

Seriously, i would love to know your secret because my system is not that far behind yours and with UT2, anything past 25% traffic settings (FSX = 0) and i started to notice FPS drop. For me 100% UT2 traffic: No way.Now running MTX PRO 5.4 and i am getting a little better FPS but waaaaayyyy more gates filled and AI coming and going (landing/taxiing/taking off)Regards,
Hi Rick,There is no magic as far as I know. There just really is very little difference on my machine between 50% or 100% traffic settings at major airports performance wise. No answers here I'm afraid.Kind regards,

Hey Stephen.Oh darn it. Thought you had a magic bullet :biggrin:Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg