Sign in to follow this  
Guest nazca_steve

Hawker Sea Hawk For Fs2004 Released

Guest nazca_steve

Well, chaps, after over a year's worth of work (yes, I am slow), the project is finished. I am literally sitting here with beer in hand. Please enjoy and feel free to share feedback, good or bad. Happy flying. All models and (ongoing) repaints can be downloaded at: http://www.nazcastudios.com/sea-hawk promo.jpg

Well, chaps, after over a year's worth of work (yes, I am slow), the project is finished. I am literally sitting here with beer in hand. Please enjoy and feel free to share feedback, good or bad. Happy flying. All models and (ongoing) repaints can be downloaded at: http://www.nazcastudios.com/sea-hawk
Looks amazing! Seems to be getting good feedback at CBFS - which is where it really counts. Enjoy the beer and THANKS!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest belga1

Hello,

feel free to share feedback
No downloads problems.Just made some tests flights ...Great plane and great model ... and the sound is good.Just noticed (on my side) a problem when I perform a ILS approach:The plane is set on a parallel course of the ILS bearing ...I don't have this phenomena with other planes on this airport ( Mauritius SSR)Regards. xxmasanta.gif

Excellent looking aircraft! Had no challenges downloading, performance is good on my system, which being nine years' old, is saying something! I think it's a great contribution to our hobby, and thanks for all the work you put into it!Regards,John

Guest nazca_steve
Excellent looking aircraft! Had no challenges downloading, performance is good on my system, which being nine years' old, is saying something! I think it's a great contribution to our hobby, and thanks for all the work you put into it!Regards,John
You are most welcome John, glad to hear it performed well. I kept it pretty low-poly in general, in fact perhaps too low-poly at times. Still, the good frame rates were worth it. Happy flying and thanks for the feedback.Steve

Guest nazca_steve

In the meantime, I've been painting, and have knocked out a few more examples. I also have the static model complete for scenery-builders, and will be releasing that this weekend. The shabby looking partly-bare metal scheme you see below is for WM994, the first of the static model repaints I've done. WM994: sh_161208_020.jpgsh_161208_022.jpgWF174: sh_161208_025.jpgIN157:sh_161208_024.jpgXE444:sh_161208_023.jpg

Hi All.Well, this looks like a fantastic aircraft, so I downloaded the main file, and some of the extra ones, but I can't see them anywhere in the aircraft list in FS9.1.I grabbed the files, extracted them to a temp folder, then put the gauges in the FS gauges folder, did the same for the sounds and effects etc, then just dropped the 5 seahawks in to the FS aircraft folder.any thoughts on where I'm going wrong here please.Many thanks again.

Guest belga1

Hello,If you downloaded the Sea Hawk F1, clean ... andif your aircraft is in the good FS9 folder (it's seahawk_f1_clean in the aircraft folder) you will see this plane under the name Hawker

//Hawker Sea Hawk F.1 by Steven Beeny, 2008.//ORIGINAL FDE by Jerry Beckwith, with modifications made by Brian Horsey and James Pettigrew.[fltsim.0]title=Sea Hawk F.1, WF182sim=hawkmodel=clean1panel=sound=texture=checklists=kb_checklists=kb_reference=atc_id=atc_id_color=0000000000ui_manufacturer=Hawkerui_type=Sea Hawk F.1, cleanui_variation=WF182description=WF182 as seen in the colours of 898 Sqn, Fleet Air Arm, RNAS Brawdy, 1953.atc_heavy=0atc_airline=ROYAL NAVYatc_flight_number=WF182visual_damage=1
Regards. madnoel.gif

Can someone post a screen of the cockpits (2D and VC?) Thanks!

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest nazca_steve
Can someone post a screen of the cockpits (2D and VC?) Thanks!
I don't have any to hand, but I know there were some 2D panel screens over at Sim Outhouse (see link):SOHBest wishes to all,Steve