Sign in to follow this  
Guest darksiede

Flight1 Mustang Out Soon

Likely to be released today/tomorrow, keen eyes will notice the change on this page:http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=f1mustangEye's not so keen, when the box in the upper right corner changed as it did today, to now say:Download Coming Soon!It means like.. soon..~Kev
I just got an email saying its ready now and has link to the flight1 downloader!Anyone got this yet? What's the FPS like?

Matthew S

I just got an email saying its ready now and has link to the flight1 downloader!Anyone got this yet? What's the FPS like?
Go to mustang.flight1.net to get your link

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

I think you are jumping the gun...Your virtual Mustang can be viewed... but the FSX one is not ready (yet) as best I can tell.Stunning screenshots BTW

Bert

I think you are jumping the gun...Your virtual Mustang can be viewed... but the FSX one is not ready (yet) as best I can tell.Stunning screenshots BTW
Hi Bert, we did just release. The http://mustang.flight1.net site has the link. We have to get all these pages updated.Steve

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

Guest firehawk44
Well, I downloaded it. I think they are only allowing downloads from individuals who signed up for the Citation. I got a special link in an e-mail. I bought it and tried flying it but will have to read the manual. FPS look good!Jim

Well, I downloaded it. I think they are only allowing downloads from individuals who signed up for the Citation. I got a special link in an e-mail. I bought it and tried flying it but will have to read the manual. FPS look good!Jim
Hi Jim,Everyone can get it now. We sent out the notification mail to the members first, and then worked on updating the sites. We are planning the official press release now.Steve

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

Wow I'm interested to hear how hard that Garmin pit is on the frame rate.

Wow I'm interested to hear how hard that Garmin pit is on the frame rate.
Yes me too! For $55 USD ($80 AUD) its a lot of money that i dont want to spend if the FPS are not good. I have q6600, pmdg md11 runs smooth (eye candy turned down) so I would hope the mustang is at least as smooth!

Matthew S

Yes me too! For $55 USD ($80 AUD) its a lot of money that i dont want to spend if the FPS are not good. I have q6600, pmdg md11 runs smooth (eye candy turned down) so I would hope the mustang is at least as smooth!
Why? Flight1 has always refunded if not satisfied in 30 days.Jim

Why? Flight1 has always refunded if not satisfied in 30 days.Jim
I just got it and I am amazed-quality is apparent on every corner and nook and cranny. Just took it for a quick spin-simply amazing-wish greatly I didn't have a social event to leave for right now. As for fps-with as complex a beast this is, g1000 and all-saw very small hit in 2d-and about 8fps in the 3d view with my present fairly maxed out fsx settings on a e6750. Absolutely amazing considering all that is modelled in this. The instruments are smooothh-something I absolutely require. It is rare a product exceeds my expectations-but this one sure has. Can't wait to get into it more! Absolutely top quality-thanks to all on the team that made this one-we are lucky simmers!

I just got it and I am amazed-quality is apparent on every corner and nook and cranny. Just took it for a quick spin-simply amazing-wish greatly I didn't have a social event to leave for right now. As for fps-with as complex a beast this is, g1000 and all-saw very small hit in 2d-and about 8fps in the 3d view with my present fairly maxed out fsx settings on a e6750. Absolutely amazing considering all that is modelled in this. The instruments are smooothh-something I absolutely require. It is rare a product exceeds my expectations-but this one sure has. Can't wait to get into it more! Absolutely top quality-thanks to all on the team that made this one-we are lucky simmers!
Thanks Geof,Jim

Ditto the experience...Beautiful airplane and without reading the manual (oops) took it out of KTPA and backfor an ILS landing.FPS are good on my system. Q6600, 2GB RAM, 8600GTS.

Bert

Ditto the experience...Beautiful airplane and without reading the manual (oops) took it out of KTPA and backfor an ILS landing.FPS are good on my system. Q6600, 2GB RAM, 8600GTS.
Nice screenshot... That is the VC or 2d panel?
Flight1 has always refunded if not satisfied in 30 days.
Good point! I will have to give it a try after work.
Looking forward to some more feedback when you're back in! Sounds like this product is a winner.

Matthew S