Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

Practice Part 8

I have baton HSFS - HLKF In the F-86 again.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Baton back at HSFSRan out of fuel and missed switching tanks Unable to perform a successful air start.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Guest Gary Buska
Baton back at HSFSRan out of fuel and missed switching tanks Unable to perform a successful air start.
I was wondering if you might have problems with the F-86. But at least you got off the ground I was trying to take off in a B747-200 and crashed into the building at the end of runway 1 three different times. I was not using the duenna at the time because I thought I might have problems getting off the ground.

Guest Gary Buska

I have the Baton AT HSFS I am going to try the Boeing 737-300 Hopefully I can clear the building at the end of the run way

Guest Gary Buska
I have the Baton AT HSFS I am going to try the Boeing 737-300 Hopefully I can clear the building at the end of the run way
Baton back at HSFS I could not see the airport at HLKF and was unable to use gps to find it sorry about that But I did clear the building at HSFS

I have the Baton HSFS-HLKF IN F-117 Stealth

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Pitch Darkness...what better choice than the F-117 Nighthawk?

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Pitch Darkness...what better choice than the F-117 Nighthawk?
Hi Mike good to see you , yes no strobes , no navs , :) maybe the duenna won`t find me either :(

Baton back at HSFS :( first flight in this and stalled on finals :( live n learn . Important lesson to remember ref speeds and other bits .

Guest Gary Buska

From the last post made The Baton has to be back at HSFS since he crashed at HLKF I am trying again this time during the daylight I am going to try my B727-200 Captin SImI have the baton at HSFS I forgot this aircraft does not have auto throttle and went over speed during the climb so I restarted and use the A330-200 instead

Guest Gary Buska

Success at last Baton is free at HLKF I used my A330 for this leg I discovered the runway was lit after all I canceled my IFR flight plan about 100NM out and then lined up with the runway using my gps I flew the approach at 3,500 feet I used FSNAV to help me line up with the runway as well. :(

I have the baton HLKF-HLGD in the MD80One of my fave payware planes

Harv.png?dl=1