Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

Practice Part 8

Guest Gary Buska

Just a little info here the runway at LICP is only 4,016 feet long and that is from threshold to threshhold but you are going to need at least 4,000 gallons of gas I wish you luck with that leg. :(

Hmmm - Thanks for the Tip - I rigged the time to leave at night and land by morning thankfully. Fuel is doin great ! I got about a good 800nm range in the P38L so far from my calculations. Also (!), you can land close to the runway on the grass I think and not crash, then taxi over; so if I over land hopefully I dont hit a tree, which reminds me - I forgot to drop my autogen ! Guess I will have a good (LOOK!) at the runway !

Baton is Free - LICP. Made an awesome short field landing; had a tough time getting in tho - nice an soupy !Please note - the times are messed up due to my operating system - this will be fixed by race time.

Nice flight.We normally structure this thread by all postings related to one flight are replies within the "I have the Baton" posting.So "Baton is free ..." is a reply to "I have the Baton".Like:I have the Baton xxxx to yyyy in <aircraft> ... I am wingman in ....... Baton is free at yyyy ........ Wingman down at ........ This makes it easier to overview the topic, which is important for the booking during the race.I never touch the clock.FSX start with the aircraft placed in an airport in my own time zone.Then I changed aircraft position. I have never had a problem with that. Regards Jock

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

To start a reply remember to click to small "reply" button at the bottom of the posting and remove the text, not like I did the "Add Reply" at the bottom of the Topic. :(

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

To start a reply remember to click to small "reply" button at the bottom of the posting and remove the text, not like I did the "Add Reply" at the bottom of the Topic. :(Practice, practice, practice makes you better :( Just to try once more if I can do this correct.

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

I have the Baton LICP-LIRP on FSX in DO-335 on Server

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Flying wing in ** II P47 FSX on Buzz FS Host & Team Speak.

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

Baton is free at LIRP

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Wing Down safe.Bry was allready there a long time before me.

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

I have baton LIRP - ELLXON Multiplayer with The De Havilland Hornet

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Baton Free ELLXGROUNDSPEED a little slow due to some crumb cruncher dropping the flaps without my knowing it.This completes this section of practice. Will have some new legs up shortly.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro