Sign in to follow this  
Guest william273

Fsd Websight Help Needed

Guest william273

i can't get a response from anyone at FSD. have sent a few emails and left phone messages but get nothing. i'm wondering if my emails got through or not or if theirs didn't get to me. does anyone know if they're around or what. i did get their seneca v so something is working over there.this is getting a bit frustrating.william

i can't get a response from anyone at FSD. have sent a few emails and left phone messages but get nothing. i'm wondering if my emails got through or not or if theirs didn't get to me. does anyone know if they're around or what. i did get their seneca v so something is working over there.this is getting a bit frustrating.william
They are very much around. Generally, if you don't get a response to your emails it's a problem with your ISP or spam filters - you might try sending from yahoo or gmail.DJ

Guest william273
They are very much around. Generally, if you don't get a response to your emails it's a problem with your ISP or spam filters - you might try sending from yahoo or gmail.DJ
hi dj. not sure what the problem could be as i've not had any email problems before. i get replies from other companies like wilco and other places.any suggestions on what i should change using outlook express?thanks again dj,william

hi dj. not sure what the problem could be as i've not had any email problems before. i get replies from other companies like wilco and other places.any suggestions on what i should change using outlook express?thanks again dj,william
This has been an ongoing issue with FSD communications, which is why I suggested Yahoo or GMail. You can try adding their email as a trusted non-spam sender in your outlook setup. I'm not sure where FSD is based, but if it's outside the US the chances are good that most of the staff is off for holidays.DJ

Guest william273
This has been an ongoing issue with FSD communications, which is why I suggested Yahoo or GMail. You can try adding their email as a trusted non-spam sender in your outlook setup. I'm not sure where FSD is based, but if it's outside the US the chances are good that most of the staff is off for holidays.DJ
i think they are in kansas. that's what the email address says in the download link i was sent. i tried contacting them through their websight using the email links there. would they not work?if they're on vacation that might be what the problem is maybe. i'll try yahoo.thanks for the headsup ubersu.william

Guest william273
i think they are in kansas. that's what the email address says in the download link i was sent. i tried contacting them through their websight using the email links there. would they not work?if they're on vacation that might be what the problem is maybe. i'll try yahoo.thanks for the headsup ubersu.william
are you able to log on to their forums now? william

William, they are on their support forum asking for another e-mail address. They couldn't get to you after several attempts. I would suggest checking your outlook settings.

Guest william273
William, they are on their support forum asking for another e-mail address. They couldn't get to you after several attempts. I would suggest checking your outlook settings.
hi bill,i sent you a private message.i'll check my settings and thanks,william

Guest william273
hi bill,i sent you a private message.i'll check my settings and thanks,william
for anyone reading this thread everything has been fixed and is working.william