Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

The Lago F-16 is a must have. Come see my first flight

Guest SlimDady

Well this thing is amazing. On my first flight I took a bunch of screenshots to show you all some of the cool features and the quality of the plane. I know this is not the screenshot forum so I posted on my own isp on a seperate web page.Check it out, and if you have the money pick this plane up todayhttp://www3.telus.net/public/flask5/falcon/

It sure looks great, but I am having to think waiting for LOMAC is where I want to go as far as combat aircraft are concerned. Looks great though. I hope Ubisoft uses a tail exhaust cone like that!Noel

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

>It sure looks great, but I am having to think waiting for >LOMAC is where I want to go as far as combat aircraft are >concerned. Looks great though. I hope Ubisoft uses a tail >exhaust cone like that! >>Noel ROFL!You do know that LOMAC has been pushed back to August possibly September right??I'm too impatient to wait that long......Not to mention LOMAC has NO flyable F-16.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest SlimDady

Ohh yea lomac will own.all the videos they have been doing lately are soo cool.. Looks like an awsome game.. but thats so far away..

Guest jason2112

Hey, is this bush flying in an F-16? Maybe somebody produces a Bush Flying Unlimited repaint? I prefer a Piper Cub in the bush, but your shots are very nice none the less!

Guest Marvel

for F-16 flying, I'm sticking with Falcon4.0 SP3. Not be able to use all the weapons lacks half the fun IMO

Guest FPSFREAK

>for F-16 flying, I'm sticking with Falcon4.0 SP3. Not be >able to use all the weapons lacks half the fun IMO Wait for the release for CFS3. I thought the tornado was fun in FS2K2. Than I DL the version for CFS3 and it became a whole new airplane. :)Bobby

I to am looking forward to the release of LOMAC, but until then I can fly the Lago Falcon and enjoy the performance a fighter aircraft can provide. Along with the Tornado it is a whole lot of fun in my opinion. I went in with no expectations. I like Lago and they always put out great products. And I must admit, their products are worth every penny....

>Hey, is this bush flying in an F-16? Maybe somebody produces >a Bush Flying Unlimited repaint? I prefer a Piper Cub >in the bush, but your shots are very nice none the less! The F-16 is the best VFR aircraft ever build! No aircraft (expect ultralights) some close to the visibility, you are very agile to get into tiny corners and when the corners get to tight you just point the nose up and firewall your way out. And the gear can take a beating so a landing on gravel is certainly possible. Of course, we need an electric model to get rid of the noise. And wasn't the F-16 called 'The Electric Jet' when she was launched? I also liked the nickname 'Atari Jet'... We forget so quick that this was the first fly-by-wire aircraft.I strongly believe that we have too little fun in FS. While trying to get as airline realistic as possible we forget to have a ball blasting away at low altitudes. And it's not unrealistic, that's what this aircraft was build for. When I fly our F-16 I never fly straight for more then 30 seconds. It's a waste of time if you can fly the same route inverted or doing snap rolls.Mathijs KokLAGO

Guest frankcubillos

She's a beauty Mathijis!! Thanks amigo, expect something soon on the site ;-):-wave---Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!---Visualize PAI sig banner here.

Guest jason2112

The bubble canopy sure provides a great look outside. I don't know if it's just my old, weak computer, or a general FS2002 problem, but when I fly low and fast with your Tornado (haven't got the F-16 yet), texture blur is unbearable. I guess it's the speed at which new textures have to be loaded.Bye,VOlker :]

Ok got a question about this - I saw a couple screenshots of someone coming in to land and the velocity vector on the HUD was still up above the horizon where the nose was pointing, rather than beling down near the runway and indicating the actual flight path - does the Velocity Vector work or no?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com