Sign in to follow this  
Emile

Some news for your everyday life......

Guest Raptors4590

As you all know, I am not the most frequent poster in here so I dont expect you to know me all too well. I have been in these forums for quite a while now, I think it was like 4 years or so. Well, getting down to it I have some news and a question for all of you.The News About 2 months ago I got accepted to the Southern Illinois University flying school. I am still really happy, I dont wanna tell you what happens every time I think about my future.The Question I was wondering how many of you in here have gone to SIU or are currently there, you know to help me out when I get there. I am from Southern California, you know, surfer boy (yeah right, im a gangster, well I try to be). I dont know where this is going but I just needed to know if any Salukis are out there. lol. Well, I have another question, umm is there any scenery out there for southern ill. airport or any of the airports in the area? I wanna simulate flying there before I get there, you know, well I know you all do it. Thank you for your time in advance and stuff, im like really tired, yeah, havent slept in like 5 days. Hmm, I think I need to work on my letter writing skills some more, I will talk to you all later. Sincerely, Hawker

Guest RonB49

"Well, I have another question, umm is there any scenery out there for southern ill. . . .?"Having grown up in Southern Illinois, I'm qualified to say that there is no scenery in Southern Iliinois (all of Illinois, really), so there's nothing to model. Have you considered going to school in Colorado? R-

Guest Moghdad

SIU has a well-respected aviation program. A lot of the flight instructors at Palwaukee (PWK) where I did my training were graduates. You'll find Carbondale quite a change of pace from Southern California--we'll just leave it at that! But it's pleasant, liveable and friendly. Get used to the site of cornfields, you'll be flying over a lot of them!

Hello,May I suggest to check on http://www.flightadventures.com/vpc.htmmessage board (Forums) Some of the guys (girls) are pilot , even Acro PilotsHope it helpsEmileEBBR Member VPC

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64