These questions may have been answered before, bur I could not find them:1) What is the use of the license key? I have downloded and installed the package without being asked to insert the key.2) I have purchased and installed the software yesterday. Do I need to install the Service Update?Regards,Domingos

Hi,Welcome to Active Sky!1. The keys will be asked for on your initial run of each program.2. No, for right now you are up to date. Watch for an ASX update in the near future.Thanks,

Thanks Jim for your reply. As a matter of fact I do not recall having to introduce the key when I launched the program. I have two more questions:1) In ASG I have chosen "Weather Influenced". I think that after this I do not have to make any further choices in ASG (except for the resolution). Is this so? As I fly mostly online, I want to see the sky as realistically as possible.2) In ASV I have selected "Auto Graphics Submit" withe the intention of getting the "real weather". Is this correct?Thanks in advance for your help.Regards,Domingos

Hi,OK ASv6.5.On the Options page check the Enable ASG Auto-Submit as you have done already.Then next to Full Sky theme click on the Browse button and browse to Wxi Influenced.Do the same for the Cirrus theme.Click on Save and Close.Now your start up will be:Start ASv6.5Import or enter a flight plan.Process the plan and the Wx Influenced textures will be sent to FS.Start FS.Doing things this way meand that ASG will never need to be run by you.Thanks!

Thanks again Jim! I will do what you recommend. I hope I have finished with the dumb questions...Regards,Domingos

No question is dumb when you are learning a new program or having a problem. Keep them coming!