Sign in to follow this  
canadiantree

World Of Ai... Too Few Aircraft After Installed?

Hi there!!I just installed World of AI and am loving it so far.Here's my question. It seems that each airline I install doesn't produce many aircraft eventhough my dynamic scenery is set is to maximum.For instance I installed the Westjet package based out of Calgary and when I went to Calgary to check it out I only saw one Westjet aircraft when I know there should be more since I worked there for a year lolIs there a setting I am missing where you can increase or decrease the number of aircraft in activity per airline?Thanks a bunch for the help,William :)

MSFS. Hardware: AMD 5600X @4.0Ghz, Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT AIO, MSI MPG B550i Gaming Edge WiFi mobo, RTX 3080ti 12GB FE GPU , G.Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB (2x16) DDR4-3600 RAM CL16, PNY XLR8 3030 1 TB SSD (OS + SIM), Crucial P5 1TB M.2 pcie-3 NVMe SSD (data) . Corsair SF750 80+ Platinum PSU, NZXT H200i Mini ITX Tower.  38" LG UltraGear  38GN950-B display. 4x QL120 fans

What is your traffic setting in FS options? What %?You can adjust the particular airline but you'll need to learn how to edit the traffic.bgl file for that particular airline. Its a little more involved than what you are doing now.If you like AI, then its worth the time in learning how to tweak them. The ACTUAL time to do the edit, once you have learned, is about 5 mins. Unless it is an abnormally large traffic file.AI is a balancing act between how much you want and FPS. If your machine can stand it, crank it to 100%. That way you'll see everything that is intended from the AI package you have.

What is your traffic setting in FS options? What %?
You mean the "Add on dynamic scenery" option? It is at 100% I have everything maxed out

MSFS. Hardware: AMD 5600X @4.0Ghz, Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT AIO, MSI MPG B550i Gaming Edge WiFi mobo, RTX 3080ti 12GB FE GPU , G.Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB (2x16) DDR4-3600 RAM CL16, PNY XLR8 3030 1 TB SSD (OS + SIM), Crucial P5 1TB M.2 pcie-3 NVMe SSD (data) . Corsair SF750 80+ Platinum PSU, NZXT H200i Mini ITX Tower.  38" LG UltraGear  38GN950-B display. 4x QL120 fans

Ah, no, wrong setting. There is a traffic setting. Options/settings/traffic Air Traffic density (%) thats the one you want.

Kimchoc I could KISS YOU!!! WOW what a difference!!! Thanks so much this is Heaven lol

Guest rekhraj77

hey....if ur not getting proper traffic....try modifying ur AFCAD files...i had changi airpost (WSSS),...and i had WOAI singapore airlines installed...but i didnt get much traffic...i found out that i only had abt 4 parking spaces...so i downloaded this program called AFCAD 2.21....it really helps...and WOAI is an excellent traffic freeware.....