Sign in to follow this  
Guest ront1

Dumb question here. Purchase F 16

Guest ront1

Hi Guys, I have never bought anything payware for FS2002 or any other flight sim. I am really considering Lago's new F16. I went to their site, but am a little unsure how to go about getting this plane. Could anyone please help me out.Thanks, Ron

I have a lot of Lago products. The F16, Tornado, Twin Otter, and their sceneries. The purchasing process is pretty simple. The way I do it is on the main menu select FS Addon under Products.In this window find the product you want. At the top click the download button and save it to your hard drive. The go under the register button and select the product you just downloaded. Register is where you pay for the product(s)and after payment is received they will send you the registration code by email. The longest I have waited for a code is about an hour. Normally it is pretty instant.Anyway, the way you register, is find the name of the product under registartion and ad how many you purchased in the box next to it. Then just follow the steps after that.If you have any other questions you can go to their forum and Mathijs will be more than happy to talk with you. They have some of the best customer service around.Enjoy the Falcon, she is a beaut!

Guest ront1

Thanks yellow5 for the help. She is ready to go when I get home tonight. I can hardly wait!!Ron