Sign in to follow this  
Guest jracer

Delta Connection Ai Package

Guest jracer

Can someone help get a delta connection AI package installed? I've been trying for month's to do this but seem to have a problem with the manual installation. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can send a package or help me do this....Thanks!!

Can someone help get a delta connection AI package installed? I've been trying for month's to do this but seem to have a problem with the manual installation. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can send a package or help me do this....Thanks!!
If you would tell us exactly what Delta Connection package it is (the complete filename and where you got it) that you are having problems with, then one of us may be able to offer some sound advice. :(

Guest jracer
If you would tell us exactly what Delta Connection package it is (the complete filename and where you got it) that you are having problems with, then one of us may be able to offer some sound advice. :(
I have the evai Delta connection ai package. I don't know how to set up the planes or anything. I basically know only how to use the WOAI installer....I was just wondering if someone had a delta connection (mainly com air and ASA) full package put together. Thanks for any help.

Guest magnum_force
Firstly, you should never call yourself stupid. You are uniformed on the subject content.Secondly, defaming yourself leads to low self esteem. Manuel installation takes allot more work, and depending on the different methods used, a good knowledge of ttools by Lee Swordy.If you keep having problems after using the above links, post back here and I will help you figure it out.Roger Martin

I have the evai Delta connection ai package. I don't know how to set up the planes or anything. I basically know only how to use the WOAI installer....I was just wondering if someone had a delta connection (mainly com air and ASA) full package put together. Thanks for any help.
I would be happy to help you get this sorted out - but it would be easier to do via regular e-mail.If you are interested, e-mail me at this address:opaflightsimaddict at verizon dot netBe SURE to include the exact filename (???????.zip) AND where you downloaded it from so I can get it - we both need to be looking at the same file.

Guest jracer

I'll send you an email later today or this weekend. It will be from the name jracer75. Thanks for your help.

Guest jracer

Ok, I can get the aig package on the MRAI installer (ready to install) but when it asks me to choose the directory it proceeds to tell me that FS doesn't exist on my computer. I wish I knew how to take a snapshot so you could see what I'm talking about. If anyone has a installer of their own and can pm me full packages of United Express, Continental Express and Delta connection, I would be glad to throw some money in a pay pal account. If not, I'll sit and wait to see if they show up on WOAI. Thanks in advance...

I'll send you an email later today or this weekend. It will be from the name jracer75. Thanks for your help.
So far no e-mail from you - did you change your mind?

Guest jracer
So far no e-mail from you - did you change your mind?
No it's coming. I've gotten to the point where I match the ai aircraft with the flight plan but all that comes up duplicate errors.email me a jracer74@yahoo.com to go from there if you want....Thanks!!

Guest jracer
I would be happy to help you get this sorted out - but it would be easier to do via regular e-mail.If you are interested, e-mail me at this address:opaflightsimaddict at verizon dot netBe SURE to include the exact filename (???????.zip) AND where you downloaded it from so I can get it - we both need to be looking at the same file.
I sent you an email with the package I'm trying to install.